• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Djinn

and Tonic
I always thought vb 4.1 adding in the activity feed was very counter intuitive to any form of privacy since it allowed people to just watch a page consisting of one individual's actions. But then again vb has been trying really hard to transform itself into facebook for a few years now.

Salem

SICK
I always kept stalker googles, am I a bad person for doing it? Actually you don't have to answer that, I just wanted to tell you that I had it on for months, I don't have a particular point.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I think the Competitions section should be open for guests. If the other sections of the art/media centre are open, I see no reason for the Competitions section not to be. Especially since guests are able to view Community discussions but aren't able to see competitions.

idk, it's a minor issue, but I didn't want to have to sign in to see how the ORAS competitions are going when I'm supposed to be taking a break from the site. I fail to see any harm in allowing guests to see them.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Yeah, I think you'd be surprised how many suggestions are posted here that we thought already existed. Extremely high staff turnover will do that.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I dunno if this could be an option, but one anime forum that I know of has the option to choose their race(Female Baka or Male Vampire for instance). I thought of maybe having a choice to choose from any of the Zelda races or for Pokemon we could have the types(I've never played Darksiders before so I don't know how that works out).

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I dunno if this could be an option, but one anime forum that I know of has the option to choose their race(Female Baka or Male Vampire for instance). I thought of maybe having a choice to choose from any of the Zelda races or for Pokemon we could have the types(I've never played Darksiders before so I don't know how that works out).

It's pretty close to the clan idea which is (most likely) going to be implemented. Aside from that, it's a bit overcomplex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom