• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Not to sound like a broken record, but I think all the sections with their own section specific rules need to have the link to the main site rules updated, such as Zelda Theory, the MD, Forum Games, etc.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Not to sound like a broken record, but I think all the sections with their own section specific rules need to have the link to the main site rules updated, such as Zelda Theory, the MD, Forum Games, etc.

Okay, done, I think. There was a quite a bit to edit. If I missed anything, let me know.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Few people have wanted Badge redesigns so I made a new template:

xCjFnDw.png

Zyq8zdY.png

UhRwq3H.png

BIm1HeO.png

ArfciOt.png

Template can be downloaded here.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
That's the badge idea, Kitsu. I think Locke's idea works fine.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Those look good Term, good job!

I'm pretty sure that we want the Moderator, Administrator and Community Coordinator to stay as banners (180x32 as Locke said), looking like those you've made. The badges would just be 32x32 and only icon (shield for HN, sword for HK, book for AW etc). The rank name would appear as the mouse hovers over the icon.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I don't mean to be a *****, but why do I feel that Cassandra has gotten numerous name changes within a small amount of time? I thought it was one name change per 6 months? She was Peachy, then I think she went back to Cassandra (or I'm mistaken, and if so I apologize), and now she's Snow Queen. If I'm somehow mistaken, then please correct me.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I don't mean to be a *****, but why do I feel that Cassandra has gotten numerous name changes within a small amount of time? I thought it was one name change per 6 months? She was Peachy, then I think she went back to Cassandra (or I'm mistaken, and if so I apologize), and now she's Snow Queen. If I'm somehow mistaken, then please correct me.

The first name change was to Peachy, then I had it reverted. Then, due to personal reasons, I had to change it to something else.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake

Perhaps it wasn't articulated well enough, but reversions we decided would be allowed within the 6 month period, however it would reset the 6 month wait. For example, UserA changes their username to "UserB" on June 1st, 2014. They would not be able to get a name change until December 1st, 2014. However, they get it reverted on August 1st, 2014. Now, they cannot get a name change until February 1st, 2015.

Snow Queen's recent name change did violate the 6 month rule, but only because she did it for personal reasons. To protect her own personal privacy, we agreed to allow her another name change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom