• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I would like to have a link to the ZD and PD main pages on all the themes please, somewhere near the top. The fact you cannot access the main page from every theme is silly, since it is the main page after all.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I would like to have a link to the ZD and PD main pages on all the themes please, somewhere near the top. The fact you cannot access the main page from every theme is silly, since it is the main page after all.
Same with a link to the wiki. It's really important that it's easy to access it.

Okay, so I know this is the forum suggestions thread, but I wonder who would I talk to about issues on the main site? Namely I noticed some issues on the Majora's Mask text walkthrough that I think really need to be addressed. Namely missing info, as well as some info that could use clearing up, a different text color for items on a couple of pages (such as Ch 1) as it is yellow and almost impossible to read, and a couple of other minor stuff that could use fixing.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Okay, so I know this is the forum suggestions thread, but I wonder who would I talk to about issues on the main site? Namely I noticed some issues on the Majora's Mask text walkthrough that I think really need to be addressed. Namely missing info, as well as some info that could use clearing up, a different text color for items on a couple of pages (such as Ch 1) as it is yellow and almost impossible to read, and a couple of other minor stuff that could use fixing.

Thanks.

At the very bottom left of the main page, there is a "contact us" button. If you click on that, it leads to a form where you can submit things like feedback, suggestions and walkthrough errors. I don't know if that differs to the "contact us" button on the forums. Regardless, here's a link: http://www.zeldadungeon.net/contact-us/

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I really don't think having ebola as a points market gift is an appropriate thing. Glamorizing a disease which has killed people by making it a "gift" that people to give each other isn't cool.

I really don't think having ebola as a points market gift is an appropriate thing. Glamorizing a disease which has killed people by making it a "gift" that people to give each other isn't cool.

55175757.jpg

Is there a way to set viewing permissions for an individual thread? I'm aware it can be done for an entire forum, but I'm not sure about threads. I ask this because I don't think forum guests should be allowed to view the picture thread, because that is really creepy. I don't like skimming through the "who's online" list and finding this:

cf4e792e34.png

It gives me the heebee-jeebees.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
cc99c5612f.png

Can we get this message updated to show the stuff it actually supports? Because I can confirm that at least Dailymotion doesn't work for it anymore and I'm guessing others don't either.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
If we accidentally deleted some emotes that don't look bad, then please, by all means, suggest that they be added back.

It looks like you guys added back some of the ones that were suggested, so that's good. But then there's still :senpaipls:, which meets both the size and aesthetic requirements is still not added back, and I'd love for it to be added back because it's such a great emote.

Side note, you guys say you took some down because of aesthetics but then you add :bounce: and keep :hug: (which breaks the size requirements, by the way)...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom