• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Fig

The Altruist
I'm going to let you know that it was me who deleted the Doctor Who emotes (who I've only recently been informed is not "Dr." Who, but "Doctor" Who). It felt good.

I don't see how deleting those Doctor Who emotes was such a good idea. It's not like they a straining the forum. You could argue that they cluttered the emote list and I would say they sorta did, but I don't see no reason for them to be deleted for the reasons of either "clutter" or "because no one likes Doctor Who". Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that no one does. Anything and everything has its fans and I fail to see the reason of clutter as a proper reason of eliminating the emotes.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I don't see how deleting those Doctor Who emotes was such a good idea. It's not like they a straining the forum. You could argue that they cluttered the emote list and I would say they sorta did, but I don't see no reason for them to be deleted for the reasons of either "clutter" or "because no one likes Doctor Who". Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that no one does. Anything and everything has its fans and I fail to see the reason of clutter as a proper reason of eliminating the emotes.

Locke, myself and Kitsu all agreed on their deletion as well as the deletion of many other emotes. This is a Zelda and Pokemon board. We have deleted all emotes that aren't expressing emotion or related to Zelda and Pokemon. We have also kept some General Nintendo emotes.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
This isn't just a Zelda and Pokemon form it's an all around gaming form and other medias are allowed in other threads. And now my signature is screwed up. Please bring back the Doctor Who emotes. :kawaii:

Fig

The Altruist
Why is :sanec: on the "To Be Removed" list? I think he has close enough ties to Nintendo to stick around

Makes sense for Sonic to stay in my honest opinion. Sonic is very associated with Nintendo being Mario's all-time rival, being with Mario in Olympic Games, and have been in two consecutive Super Smash Bros. titles, but I guess that's not enough for Sonic to be associated with Nintendo...

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Personally I think we should keep all the video game emotes in the case of forum expansion. I'd like to see the forum expand beyond just Zelda and Pokemon, but we haven't spent enough time talking about how to do it.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
They're just emotes, guys...

Ganondork

goo
It's not like Z-Talk has been relevant for the last year or so.

Seriously, it's just emotes. ZD is never going to expand to Doctor Who, so why would we have over a dozen emotes dedicated to it? I wouldn't care if :buttmoney: was removed right now. Very few of these emotes get any use outside of signatures, anyway. What's the point?

Edit: :buttmoney: has been removed. Still don't care.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
It's not like Z-Talk has been relevant for the last year or so.

Seriously, it's just emotes. ZD is never going to expand to Doctor Who, so why would we have over a dozen emotes dedicated to it? I wouldn't care if :buttmoney: was removed right now. Very few of these emotes get any use outside of signatures, anyway. What's the point?

Edit: :buttmoney: has been removed. Still don't care.
Fair enough.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
They're just emotes, guys...

And they are a part of how the forum community expresses themselves. I think if the community wants one of them then it couldn't hurt to keep it and it gives the community a sense of feeling like they're attached to what goes on behind the scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom