• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

f9e8803140.png

thebestzders

I have evidence to back up Indium's claim:

1:17 AM <Djinn> how about a bestgamers subforum?
1:18 AM <Djinn> thebestzders section

We need a best zders section, and you have to use the neon theme while in that section... or else.

i agre, a thote bestzder sectn would be rly cool like posting about 420 and stoner tower temple
7N91i

Fig

The Altruist
This thought has been in my head for a couple of weeks, but I was wondering if there could be forum awards instead of just the community awards that we have. I'm not saying to get rid of the community awards, but they could be expanded upon. One example of a forum award could be "You received 10 likes on your post" or "Your thread has over 50 responses". I know this forum is small compared to others, so I will understand if this won't get implemented at all, but it's just a suggestion I had for over a month now.

Djinn

and Tonic
This thought has been in my head for a couple of weeks, but I was wondering if there could be forum awards instead of just the community awards that we have. I'm not saying to get rid of the community awards, but they could be expanded upon. One example of a forum award could be "You received 10 likes on your post" or "Your thread has over 50 responses". I know this forum is small compared to others, so I will understand if this won't get implemented at all, but it's just a suggestion I had for over a month now.

There is actually a plugin that does this sort of thing. It keeps track of amount of posts and gives achievements for things like posts, friends list, how often one is online etc and gives the achievements out automatically. I think the idea of adding it was being tossed around a couple years ago.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Just wondering if we could perhaps add more items to the gift area. I'd like to see a soccer ball, football, basketball, perhaps a trophy, and a heart.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Just wondering if we could perhaps add more items to the gift area. I'd like to see a soccer ball, football, basketball, perhaps a trophy, and a heart.

We can't forget that there needs to be a dog.

#endcaninediscrimination

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom