• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Me neither Djinny. I never have these annoying adds at all. Isaac you must use Adblock Plus. This is a plugin you can add to FF or Chrome and you won't have these annoying adds anymore. On IE ABP doesn't work well but I never liked IE that much anyway.

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
Yes, I know. I only get those ads when I turn off adblock. You're not understanding my problem. I want to enable the ads, because they are a source of revenue for Zelda Dungeon. Zelda dungeon needs this revenue, along with almost every other website, to stay on the web. Adblock hurts Zelda dungeons overall income. I do not want to do so, But I also do not want ads that take up an entire page.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Just a thought, why is it only HK's/AW's that have the ability to close and open their own threads? (excluding mods of course ;p)

Still isn't fixed...

shot_140615_214307.png

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I feel like the MD rules ought to be overhauled to make them less confusing:

1. Respect Individuals: One of the most deplorable debate tactics is an ad hominem (defamation of personal character). Please refrain from personal insults.

2. Ideas are Fair Game: While attacking individuals is banned, debate on morals, economics, spirituality, and ethics are perfectly okay. We recognize that people hold strong opinions, and we encourage healthy debate. If you have a strong opinion, make sure you back it up.

3. No Trolling or Flaming: While active debates are encouraged, please back up your opinions. This helps differentiate between flaming an idea and sparking actual discussion

Good example: "I disagree with Capitalism for x reason, and for this reason it is an immoral system."

Bad Example: "God-damn commies."

4. Productive Posts Only: Kindly refrain from posting short replies to the effect of "cool."

Good Example:

User A said:
*Well-developed opinion*

User B: Questions or personal interpretations

Bad Example:

User A said:
*Well-developed opinion*

User B: Sick post, bruh

5. Keep on-topic: A thread about tax rates should not become an argument about the morality of religion in public schools, no matter how tangentially related it is. If the topic is different enough, just make a new thread. Just exercise good judgement.

Last edited:

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
To paraphrase something that Heroine of Time brought up when the ZD Green theme was being tested, was that the theme could benefit from adding the bar from the Darksiders layout to the top. The one that has all the links to Zelda Dungeon, Pokemon Dungeon, Darksiders Dungeon. This bar was added to the Green theme and I thought that the Brown theme might also benefit from the addition of such a bar.

Clank

Hmm
To paraphrase something that Heroine of Time brought up when the ZD Green theme was being tested, was that the theme could benefit from adding the bar from the Darksiders layout to the top. The one that has all the links to Zelda Dungeon, Pokemon Dungeon, Darksiders Dungeon. This bar was added to the Green theme and I thought that the Brown theme might also benefit from the addition of such a bar.

Eh, I don't know about that... I'm kind-of a fan of ZD-Brown because it is so simple, I mean it isn't that big of a deal either way, I just like the lack of such a header bar.

e9ddf870ff.jpg

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me

no

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom