• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
8Csk1.jpg

Can you fix the damn alignment on this already?

Niobium said:
8Csk1.jpg

Can you fix the damn alignment on this already?

It's like that intentionally. ZD Green is listed as a child theme to Dungeon v20. It just looks a little silly, since it's the only one we have in that list, but it just means the themes share certain attributes with each other. Usually when you make a new theme "based on" theme X, theme X becomes the parent theme.

Groups aren't enough and Ventus isn't dead!

We could start a petition in the community section for an additional sub-forum who's primary purpose is dealing with grief/anguish, along with the side-effect of denial that usually comes with certain stages of those two. We could also stick all the angst and depression threads there.

I'd vote for it, seems like a win-win!

Last edited:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
We could start a petition in the community section for an additional sub-forum who's primary purpose is dealing with grief/anguish, along with the side-effect of denial that usually comes with certain stages of those two. We could also stick all the angst and depression threads there.

I move we call it the Revisionist History section.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo

Hmm...

Deal.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Why don't we use that recent user customization exploit to our advantage? We let users create their own fun user groups; however, it's only allowed one per user, thus there is no room for blatant abuse. Moderators will have to regulate whether or not the title is appropriate. Also, I would like to suggest that holes be patched so that users can't have images next to their names. I'm all for user made usergroups, but I've resorted to blocking people in the SB because the images by their names are bothering the absolute hell out of me. I'm not saying this out of jealously, I'm saying this out of pure annoyance. Also, can we also patch the exploit that allows users to change their username color? Obviously this creates a problem, no matter how big or small.

For user made usergroups, I was thinking 500-1,000 gold. It's pretty cheap, but like I said, you only get one. Also, there should be a character limit, so no one ends up like Kybyrian.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Why don't we use that recent user customization exploit to our advantage? We let users create their own fun user groups; however, it's only allowed one per user, thus there is no room for blatant abuse. Moderators will have to regulate whether or not the title is appropriate. Also, I would like to suggest that holes be patched so that users can't have images next to their names. I'm all for user made usergroups, but I've resorted to blocking people in the SB because the images by their names are bothering the absolute hell out of me. I'm not saying this out of jealously, I'm saying this out of pure annoyance. Also, can we also patch the exploit that allows users to change their username color? Obviously this creates a problem, no matter how big or small.

For user made usergroups, I was thinking 500-1,000 gold. It's pretty cheap, but like I said, you only get one. Also, there should be a character limit, so no one ends up like Kybyrian.

Yes.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo

Sweet, I could have a Reggie and/or milkbag user group and only special members are allowed to join.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
This is a suggestion regarding DGN useage via the Forum Runner application for Android devices.

I'm not sure if this is fixable, but through the Forum Runner app, the Community forum cannot be accessed. Instead, I am redirected to the Community forum page on my browser. My suggestion is that someone looks through the Forum Runner app and fixes the errors like that.

Why don't we use that recent user customization exploit to our advantage? We let users create their own fun user groups; however, it's only allowed one per user, thus there is no room for blatant abuse. Moderators will have to regulate whether or not the title is appropriate...

Do you mean is allowing custom badges under the usernames? Allowing anyone to create a usergroup sort of defeats the purpose of usergroups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom