• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Djinn

and Tonic
Should design our own theme. Plenty of graphic artists on here. Could be a fun site project. :P

A couple years ago I tried coming up with some method of getting come community involvement in fixing up the layouts or getting some new ones made. The problem was that I could never figure out just how it would work out. Some idea were having a usergroup named architects with the main duty of working on these things since a lot of the staff cannot really get the time to take care of that along with their other duties around the site. Or have a system set up where members can make various graphics, icons etc and have them implemented on the forum. If they are picked and implemented then they are given some kind of dedication like an architects award badge, or have their name listed somewhere on the site as a major contributor. Never really finalized anything since I could never fully figure out what I wanted to do with it and over time the whole idea just kind of dropped.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I actually think the HKs and HNs should do a permanent color swap. Since, you know, Link's tunic is green, and purple is a color of Nobility...
Well if you think about it, Lorule is associated with purple and Hyrule with the colour green (well in terms of Link anyway), lol.

Gotta test this thing out, you know...for science.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/m107/set-fire-to-the-rain-m107-mix[/soundcloud]

Edit:
Is there a way to show the track name and artist within the player or is this outside of your control?

Last edited:
Would it be possible to give users the option to not receive a notification when a post of theirs is liked? I've checked a few times and haven't seen such a thing.

It is an imperative that this be the new mod rank:

82BNd.png

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK, I'm not sure if this is the right place to complain, but goldarnit I'm going to complain! There's this glitch in the groups, that if you edit a post of yours, then post a new post afterwards, it jumps the old post from its original place to inside the new post! Then when you try to fix it, it sends the new post back into the old post, and completely erases the existence of the spot where you posted the new post! It's really freaking annoying when it happens three times in one day, and I demand that someone do something about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom