• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
How about we add a product in the market that allows people to get more room for PMs? Like different levels for it? But it should be expensive so that people will post to get it.

Concerning video walkthroughs, I would be happy to do them for Spirit Tracks, except it doesn't record in good quality. I could help out with Skyward Sword if I could hook my Wii up to my computer and record like that.

I would really like for the "View Your Conversation With This User" button to return. That helped keep things clean and simple and it wasn't a hassle to scroll through and see where you left off with someone.
That button is still available. Look at either a VM from the person, or on the person's profile there's a list of links under the profile picture. "View Conversations" is one of those links.

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
I don't know if it is possible with the software you use on your forum but I would like to see a feature that is used on many other forums that allow you to individually tailor your sate layout. For instance changing "month/day/year" to "day/month/year". It's not the biggest problem in the world but it would my fragile brain getting confused when I'm looking at or trying to work out when things were posted.

Regards
Jonny

C

cities

I don't know where else to ask this - but is it possible to implement support for Tapatalk or any other forum reading app? That way it would be easy to read the forums on the go and receive notifications.

Maybe you already do this but I couldn't do it.

Thanks!

David

But you called me here...
I don't know where else to ask this - but is it possible to implement support for Tapatalk or any other forum reading app? That way it would be easy to read the forums on the go and receive notifications.

Maybe you already do this but I couldn't do it.

Thanks!

That's not a bad idea. We will look into it. However, we may not implement it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mamfi1908

The New Guy
Maybe on every game page the background could be themed to the game? Like a wallpaper of Skyloft in the back of the SS game page for example? To give it a fresh look?

Don't know if this has been suggested before, but how about a feature on the site than enables users to rank each zelda game in a mark out of 10 system? All zelda games are scored out of 10 per user, and for those users who have not played particular games, they don't give the game a score (or tick "N/A" or something). Basically the same as IMDB rankings with films, but limited to zelda games and zeldadungeon members. That way each zelda game would have an "average" score from all user's votes, and all the average scores could then be compiled into an overall list of best to worst? Just a suggestion.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i've notice that there is an area for the wii friend code in the "about me" section but no place for a 3ds friend code. is that something that will ever be added to the site?

I personally don't know who to ask, or where to go in this case, but I want a request for a name change. I'm not used to this name anymore and I'd like it to be changed? If you do have the power to change names if possible can you PM me about it? Plz n' thx

I personally don't know who to ask, or where to go in this case, but I want a request for a name change. I'm not used to this name anymore and I'd like it to be changed? If you do have the power to change names if possible can you PM me about it? Plz n' thx

Though I'm sure mods can do the same, you're best off contacting Kybyrian-the administrator. Just keep in mind that name changes are permanent.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
It would be a cool, but troublesome, feature at the main site to have a 'record book' section. People submit images of their score/time, or even videos of the entire thing, of them beating a minigame. Someone goes through them a makes a leaderboard of the scores/times. Although people would probably just cheat. Somehow... :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom