• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

L

Leno852

Zelda Dungeon Needs Ocarina of Time MASTER QUEST Video Walkthrough!!!!

I usually rely on Zelda Dungeon to provide video walkthroughs and stuff but they don't have the Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest Video Walkthrough!! It blows cuz im stuck with watching crappy youtube
ones!!!! Really :mad: It would be awesome if you guys would upload some

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I'd like to suggest that an infraction be put in place for users replying to troll threads. They should simply report it and move on instead of mindlessly posting and feeding the troll. Thoughts?

And by the way...embarassment is not the best policy for dealing with trolls. :right:

Last edited:

Kybyrian

I have given poor posting quality warnings to users who posted in threads instead of reporting them in the past.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I'd like to see a new layout in the near future. I am not a big fan of the current one, the colors are bland, only having about 3-5 colors on screen, there's no artwork in the background, just colors, it's too bright in my mind and this layout has been up for a long time, 13+ months last time I checked. This is all artistically speaking of course, functionally this layout is fantastic.
I just feel it's time time for a new one.
well, until recently, ZD had a cool picture of Zelda and Link sitting side by side in the background, but the tabs didn't have the pictures, just the names of the games. ^^

anywho, i'd really like to see, as some have said, a walkthrough for Four Swords and Four Swords Adventures. That and, as mentioned my BroBuzz, a new layout would be nice. go back to the old one even... ^^

well, until recently, ZD had a cool picture of Zelda and Link sitting side by side in the background, but the tabs didn't have the pictures, just the names of the games. ^^

anywho, i'd really like to see, as some have said, a walkthrough for Four Swords and Four Swords Adventures. That and, as mentioned my BroBuzz, a new layout would be nice. go back to the old one even... ^^

I'm typing up one right now, actually. Only the first chapter is completed, and it is only text, but it's something. If all goes well most should be typed by the end of the summer, and will release hopefully with a new layout.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I'm typing up one right now, actually. Only the first chapter is completed, and it is only text, but it's something. If all goes well most should be typed by the end of the summer, and will release hopefully with a new layout.
Great to know Josh, thanks!! And what will the layout look like?

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
I was just wondering, can someone change the Oot board description so it doesn't say "and the upcoming Ocarina of Time 3DS" as it's already out. Thanks.

K

Kaepora_Gaebora

Correct me if I'm wrong but there seems to be no guide for LoZ second quest. Now I'm not saying there should be a whole new section or whatever, but maybe some help showing about the different heart piece locations or dungeon layouts. I don't mean to sound like a noob =p but I haven't played the original LoZ in ages and I would lvoe some help getting extra rupees to get the magic shield and it's a little harder without Mases voice guiding me through it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom