• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Since people have suggested emoticons. How about create a whole list of emoticons based on what people have already mentioned.

In not specific enough you how certain IMs have emoticons you can change but are based on a theme like castles or dice something that.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Suggestion:
Unless I'm missing something, the drop down arrow near the Market is completely useless, since the only thing it seems to do is drop down to Market itself, meaning I have to click twice to accomplish one thing....

Mamfi1908

The New Guy
why dosen't Oot 3D have a box on the top where all the other zelda games are shown? (well, not all). It has a release date and more information has been given out on it. why is there a Skyward Sword one there when it's dosen't even have a release date yet?
maybe the already existing OoT box should have a sub-category where it says "Ocarina of Time 3D" with info on that game?

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
why dosen't Oot 3D have a box on the top where all the other zelda games are shown? (well, not all). It has a release date and more information has been given out on it. why is there a Skyward Sword one there when it's dosen't even have a release date yet?
maybe the already existing OoT box should have a sub-category where it says "Ocarina of Time 3D" with info on that game?

OoT 3D is merely a remake of OoT, so it is common sense that it would be discussed in the same place as everything else about OoT.

Mamfi1908

The New Guy
OoT 3D is merely a remake of OoT, so it is common sense that it would be discussed in the same place as everything else about OoT.

yeah, but still, there are new things added to the game like the shard of agony. That should at least be in the item section right? the original artwork and screenshots of OoT 3D have been posted in the OoT category so why not the new item(s)?

Why do you need the character limit gone? It stops people from making short grunts in forums where you need to voice a decent opinion backed with details...

The person that originally requested for that was asking that it be removed from the Visitor Messages and Forum Games sections, as rightly so you don't always have enough characters to reply with and it's quite a problem to bypass without filling it with random characters, they didn't want it removed from everywhere in the forum though, it's just that's the only way that the staff would be able to do it. As Kybyrian said it's a forum-wide rule.

V

Vaati

Hi! I think the podcasts are awesome, but I think the keaton quiz could be improved. Could Din and Rish say the answers to the questions if no one gets it? I am always like "what's the answe?!?!?!" Thanks- Vaati

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I posted this many months ago with my previous user (same username), but here I go again:

In the Guide for Occarina of Time for the Trading Sequence, when you have to deliver the Eye Drops to the Big Goron at the top of the mountain, rather than riding to Kakariko Village and actually climb the mountain, it'll be way faster if you ride to Kokiri Village, go through the Lost Woods into Goron City, enter Death Mountain Crater from there and ride the lilypad up to the big opening, alternatively smash the boulders blocking on the right with the hammer and climb up the ladder to the top. Either solution should leave you with about 15-20 seconds to spare, while the route suggested in the Guide only leaves a few measley seconds at best and one misstep could spoil it all...

I agree with the five picture limit per post and all, but i believe that should not apply to the first post in a thread. For example, i like showing off things all in the first post, so people dont have to go through every page in the thread looking for images. They can just scroll through the gallery in the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom