• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

I'm sorry for posting this here, but I couldn't find a bug thread. This morning I logged into the forums and tried to write a reply to one of my own threads and no matter how many times I tried it would not appear. Eventually it started telling me that I was making duplicate posts, even though the reply I wrote isn't even there.

Is this a glitch or something?

Nevermind - it finally showed up. I wonder what the lag was? Do you guys have bad servers or something?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I know a super special extra special way to bypass the word limit, but my lips are sealed, they are. The only person I've told it to is Durion, and he is sworn to secrecy, or death.

If people like me know this "super special extra special way", then it probably isn't very "super special extra special" anymore. Just saying.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
Somebody should make News Archive for Zelda Dungeon index page...

Archive pages in a blog is like the books in a organized self. Your readers will be able to navigate through all your older posts easily. An archive page gives your blog a professional look and increases it”s SEO values. Yes, archive page acts like a sitemap and will help search engine spiders to know your site contents better. If you don’t have it already, create one archive page for your wordpress blog using this easy to understand tutorial.
- http://www.solidblogger.com/how-to-create-an-archive-page-for-your-wordpress-blog/

Last edited:

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
A little suggestion...

For the Forum in general or perhaps just the Game Help, let the user who did the thread able to close it. That way mods wouldnt be asked every 10 seconds to close a Help thread that has been answered many times

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
I just found out we can't use
BBCode in VM's. I suggest you change it. I was gonna give somebody a picture for a birthday, and center it with a message, only to find that
tags "are not allowed".​

Austin

Austin
I'm sorry for posting this here, but I couldn't find a bug thread. This morning I logged into the forums and tried to write a reply to one of my own threads and no matter how many times I tried it would not appear. Eventually it started telling me that I was making duplicate posts, even though the reply I wrote isn't even there.

Is this a glitch or something?

Nevermind - it finally showed up. I wonder what the lag was? Do you guys have bad servers or something?

For bugs and technical problems, please PM me. This will send an email notification, and stores it in my PM box. When I get time, I can go through my PM box and deal with each issue.

Just maybe i would want more podcasts. i know that people have a life outside ZD but i would like them a little more frequent

There are some plan/talk about doing mini podcasts, but that won't be for a while. Podcast take time, and Din-Nid/Rish both have busy lives, but they try their best to get one done each month.

Somebody should make News Archive for Zelda Dungeon index page...

- http://www.solidblogger.com/how-to-create-an-archive-page-for-your-wordpress-blog/

I guess I can work on that. If you click the arrow buttons at the bottom of the page, you can read older posts.

A little suggestion...

For the Forum in general or perhaps just the Game Help, let the user who did the thread able to close it. That way mods wouldnt be asked every 10 seconds to close a Help thread that has been answered many times

They don't really get PM'd that much. I'm hesitant to close right away by the user. There may be another user with similar problem, but not exact. This user can leave a post with extra info dealing with their own problem. Then someone else can post with additional help. The thread will then become more useful for solving future problems.

I just found out we can't use
BBCode in VM's. I suggest you change it. I was gonna give somebody a picture for a birthday, and center it with a message, only to find that
tags "are not allowed".​

I wasn't aware of this, I'll fix that for you! Thanks for the notifications.​

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Okay, I read back through some pages and I couldn't find this. If this has been suggested already I apologise. But could we perhaps have some sort of notification when someone posts a comment on one of our blogs?

Jedizora

:right:
Okay, I read back through some pages and I couldn't find this. If this has been suggested already I apologise. But could we perhaps have some sort of notification when someone posts a comment on one of our blogs?

I believe you can change it in the settings.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
I think you should remove the character limit from Visitor Messages. They're somewhat private, plus Private Messages already have no limit.
While I'm on the subject, you should also remove the character limit from the Forum Games section. People tend to make and expect shorter posts there, just because that's the kind of section it is.

Kybyrian

I think you should remove the character limit from Visitor Messages. They're somewhat private, plus Private Messages already have no limit.
While I'm on the subject, you should also remove the character limit from the Forum Games section. People tend to make and expect shorter posts there, just because that's the kind of section it is.

It is not possible to remove the character limit from Forum Games or Visitor Messages. The character limit is applied forum-wide. Feel free to take means to bypass the character limit in the forum games and VMs, but don't try it outside of those areas.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Locke said:
[Today 09:13 AM] Soldier of Link: We need a Tingle emoticon
I agree.

Yes.

We ought to have a thread or somewhere to request new emoticons. And then you could take the ideas, and have people vote on them, like a monthly thing! If it's not too much trouble.

Otherwise, a Tingle emoticon will work. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom