• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

I

itspietime

Thx again.:) PS: I just love these smileys

I've been looking around and I cant Find the tab for the photo gallery if you could help it would be much appriciated

Last edited by a moderator:
I

itspietime

thnx i wasent sure were in the gallery i waz supose to go to though thnx any way PS: I find it slightly creepy how i got the mozelda theme the same day u posted that.

Edit: I found an apropriet place to post it now i just need to know how to upload it to the album

Last edited by a moderator:

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Heeeeeyyy I got a suggestion.....
Increase the number of images you can have in your signature?
4 is kinda limiting....and most forums don't even have an image limit, but rather they limit the visible space of the signature box.
I understand that allowing people to post more images can have it's disadvantages, since it can lag the page or can be abused to a certain extent, but in my experience people don't go out of their way to abuse the signature system.
I kindly request an increase in images allowed in signatures.
I believe 8 would be ideal.

^That would actually be pretty cool. I could create a whole interface in my signature, but it is kind of impractical IMO.

I have a couple more suggestions:
Putting the footer of the original site beneath the forums would give the site a more unified feel. Not that it matters since this is one of the most integrated forums around; its just a suggestion.
The second would be to remove the 30 character limit from visitor messages. I am in full support of the character limit on the main forums, but most of the time people just use their profiles for casual talk.
The third would be to allow fonts in visitor messages. I see no reason why not.
And last would be to add info for masks purchased at the market and arcade info to the user info at the left of posts. I don't know if this is possible but it would be really cool.
No pressure intended. These things are not really needed for the forums, but they would be nice additions
EDIT: Also, the textured background of the main site would look good on the forums (layer in-between the dark blue and the white), since the color is basically identical. Plus it gives more of that unified feel. But again, no pressure. These forums are wonderful.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I really have 1 suggestion. Please bring back the "fanart of the month" thing that ZD used to have before the website started changing. (Why did ZD get rid of it in the first place?:huh:)

lulz, poor Nikkers. Its ok Jo still luff's ya.

Anyways I have an idea...

Why not increase the avatar file size limit... 19.5kb is kinda small.... Couldnt we go with 25 or 30kb?

Thanks for your consideration....

Love you Mosley and Justin

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
Maybe there could be another way to earn points for the market besides just posting? I get why posting is the way to get points, but it is a hassle, escpecially since I don't want to spam.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
An optional Auto PM sender that is sent to people on your friend list if they are currently on ZD at the same time you are. (I've had many great conversation's with other ZD members.) And an Auto PM sender that tells if someone on your Friend has logged off.(I always hate it when I think someone has ignored a message that I sent them.)

Last edited:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
An optional Auto PM sender that is sent to people on your friend list if they are currently on ZD at the same time you are. (I've had many great conversation's with other ZD members.) And an Auto PM sender that tells if someone on your Friend has logged off.(I always hate it when I think someone has ignored a message that I sent them.)

There's a green light beside each user's name that tells if they are online or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom