• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
@FierceDiety - I think Ember also agreed to let the mods use his account as a test account, so his is even weirder than everyone else's.

I also like Xinnamin's idea. I believe cooldogs_1's thread about the classic controller option was featured on the main page once and it got lots of discussion. I think at the least it could inspire regular posters to be active in that thread, and at best it could inspire new members to join.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
We have a section for stories and the such, but how about we get a section for Role Playing where Post count does not count? Anyway, just an idea, not that it matters much and I doubt it will be added but there is nothing wrong with trying, right? ;)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
We have a section for stories and the such, but how about we get a section for Role Playing where Post count does not count? Anyway, just an idea, not that it matters much and I doubt it will be added but there is nothing wrong with trying, right? ;)

For now, roleplaying is confined to groups. If it were implemented on the main forum body, it would be placed under forum games as there are already many RP like games.

Austin

Austin
This isn't a suggestion, but more of a technical fault on the forum. Would it be possible to fix the bug with the "Edit Profile" section? Because as far as I know, I have put in the correct format. However, when I save, this appears:

I'll remove all infomation from that field and see what happens...

EDIT: It lets me save if I remove all info from that field and then save. But I won't be able to put my infomation back in there. =\

Also...

I believe he means that when he goes to click something beneath the Walkthrough image links for each game at the top, he sometime scrolls over the image link causing the drop down menu to appear, and thus when he clicks he is directed to a guide page. It's happened to me several times to, mainly when I go to click on my Profile, Notifications or Settings.

I can look into adding more space between the notifications and the walk-through tab if that helps. I've never really had problems with that, but thanks!

I don't know if this post really belongs here but, the experience system in the forum got messed a while ago, I used to have 1,045 points, and I had all activity awards, then everything went zero, I got most of my stuff back but Ember Incubus is level 1 with -234 or so points. I can't help but wonder what made all that happen.

Its not done! So nothing is permanent! Don't worry if it changes stuff here and there! When its finally finish, we'll make a thread and all will be known!

Can't you use the game board? Doesn't that take into consideration for RPG games.

Okay, here is my two cents. The skyward sword logo features the Hylian Royal Family's crest right? Well, that version only features one triangle for its head, your icon for ZSS on the top of this website shows three. You might want to change that.

Really, I'll mention that to Caleb (who did the icons). Thanks for the suggestion!

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that you didn't have a video walkthrough or a txt walkthrough for OOTMQ

I noticed that you didn't have a video walkthrough or a txt walkthrough for OOTMQ. I have a video walkthrough. Which you can use on the site if you want.

This is the link to the walkthrough for Ocarina of Time Master Quest Only.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4BC1D54ED71D0088

Also I have a video walkthrough for Gerudo's Fortress for Ocarina of Time and Master Quest. I noticed there wasn't a video walkthrough for Ocarina of Time Gerudo's Fortress. In the video I show how to get all 9 keys like on the walkthrough on this site. After I finish redoing some of my walkthrough for Ocarina of time since I lost the original files way back. I may record me doing A Link to the Past using a TV tuner and the VC version of A Link to the Past which I have on my Nintendo Wii. If you use the walkthrough all I ask is that you put my user name next to the videos which is mab24680123456. I also have a few Side-Quests finished but not all. I have the Biggoron's Sword Side-Quest, Mask Trading Side-Quest, All Fairy Fountains, All Poes in the field to get the 4th Bottle, Malons fence jumping challenge, a trick to get 200 rupees at any time, and the overworld golden skultullas and magic bean locations together in one video that is separated into four parts, one Deku Nut Upgrade, and one Piece of Heart.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I was curious, when the market is up and running, and if the items are graphics, will you be allowing contributions from site members? We have so many lovely graphics artists (myself definitely not included, so I'm not self-promoting) - I just thought that it would be a nice way to let them contribute to the site, and perhaps get special experience points if their art is chosen.

I was curious, when the market is up and running, and if the items are graphics, will you be allowing contributions from site members? We have so many lovely graphics artists (myself definitely not included, so I'm not self-promoting) - I just thought that it would be a nice way to let them contribute to the site, and perhaps get special experience points if their art is chosen.

Hmm. This is actually a very good idea. I've set up some stuff already but I just used the art from the game it is in, such as the official art of the weapons from LoZ. But you are onto something. I also had planned to make items not specific to a game, but just items from the Zelda Series overall, so this would work perfect for that. We'll be sure to keep this in mind ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom