• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

STEVEN

Flat The Court Composer
This sites OoA guide needs some work. Take a look at your Oot guide. It has in depth maps and is very good. I think this site should take that care to make each walk through that good starting with OoA.

Beeker

Wild Card
I don't even know how to give rep

It's pretty simple. At the bottom of a member's post,(the bottom left corner to be exact) there will be a six-pointed star. You click on it and decide if you approve/disapprove of the person's post.
And that's it:D

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Um... I don't know if this is a good idea or not, but I was trying to find some older fan fiction in the fan works area, and it was kind of hard to find some. So I came up with an idea for a separate section for writing only. And then another section for other fan works for the fan works area to be more organized.

Thanks~

I was wondering if we would be able to have a Sprites subsection in the Avatars/Signatures forum section, but it's not really necessary. I was also thinking of something like a competitions forum section, as they seem to be appearing a fair amount around the site now. What are the admins opinion on this?

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Umm What about deleting 'Dead' Threads So they wont be such a burden, y'know they are just there... Have no Purpose, and its annoying when some one tries to revive it with a comment and no one post and it starts in the first page and all. Unless you do it every so years or months to do so, idk....

Austin

Austin
Um... I don't know if this is a good idea or not, but I was trying to find some older fan fiction in the fan works area, and it was kind of hard to find some. So I came up with an idea for a separate section for writing only. And then another section for other fan works for the fan works area to be more organized.

Thanks~

I think we don't want a lot of specific boards because when you have a lot of specific boards, a lot of them won't get posted in, and will just take up space on the forums. We try to keep our boards fairly general, and organize different threads with prefix's. Even if we did that, we would have to read through each of the threads to determine if they're writing or not. If we don't have writing prefix, I'll defiantly look into it. Thanks.

This sites OoA guide needs some work. Take a look at your Oot guide. It has in depth maps and is very good. I think this site should take that care to make each walk through that good starting with OoA.

We currently have people working on that! We hope to publish stuff ASAP. Thanks!

I was wondering if we would be able to have a Sprites subsection in the Avatars/Signatures forum section, but it's not really necessary. I was also thinking of something like a competitions forum section, as they seem to be appearing a fair amount around the site now. What are the admins opinion on this?

We could look into having a sprite prefix. I fear if we gave it its own board, it would barely be posted in. Like I've said before, it'll just take up space. Thanks!

Someone has probably already mentioned this, but I think there should be a section for FS and FSA

We get a lot of suggestions for that. Four swords for the GBA would be very difficult to get screen shots and work on a guide because it requires multiple players. FSA, there is a possibility we may do it, but I can't guaranteed it. The game itself is really linear and easy to follow and beat. Thanks!

Umm What about deleting 'Dead' Threads So they wont be such a burden, y'know they are just there... Have no Purpose, and its annoying when some one tries to revive it with a comment and no one post and it starts in the first page and all. Unless you do it every so years or months to do so, idk....

That kills the purpose of having a forums. Especially in the game help boards. We've talked about this before, and decided it isn't that big of an issue. We know that there are duplicate threads because some threads get really old and hidden. This is okay, because we get new members, and it is a hassle to read through all the old threads. If it helps keep our community active, there is no problem making a duplicate thread (that was posted a while back). Thanks

Keep the suggestions going! I'm sorry I've been slow for the past week or so. I've been moving in for school! I try to make trips to this thread when I get a chance. Thanks to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
We get a lot of suggestions for that. Four swords for the GBA would be very difficult to get screen shots and work on a guise because it requires multiple players. FSA, there is a possibility we may do it, but I can't guaranteed it. The game itself is really linear and easy to follow and beat. Thanks!
FSA still has confusing puzzles like the rest of the series, and atleast deserves a page of its own. (Like ZSS has, but no guide.) Maybe the page can have the minisummery and some screenshots. So are you saying you guys will never have FS? And if people offered to help with FSA, would you make a page and walkthrough then? (Well, the helpers would make the walkthroughs, but they need a page to post it on.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
I would like Forum Games to be its own thread. With sub threads like RPG's and Other. Not that anyone would read this post. :lol:
It's just that forum games is a sub thread now. :dry:

@lex MM

The Lurker
I would like Forum Games to be its own thread. With sub threads like RPG's and Other. Not that anyone would read this post. :lol:
I think that's not a good idea, because all the members will give more attention to Forum Games than the other sections(and actually, they already do)
What, am I saying this, the Forum Games lover...?!

arkvoodle

Diabolical

The forum games section is actually an activity sapper. It's like a parasite that sucks activity away from other forum sections.
The site and forums are about Zelda. We don't want it to be about forum games. Be thankful that it even exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom