• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Austin

Austin
It works fine on my iTouch and iPad, except the videos never load on the home page.

That is because the iTouch and iPad don't support flash. Without flash support, you can't watch videos on the front page. You may search up the videos on youtube and watch them via that.

To be able too see when somone affacts your reputation. i hate being judged.

Edit: yeah, i know i can't speel.

You can see when you receive reputation. If you click settings on the forum header, you can see your reputation. Just make sure to take your time when writing a post and proof read them.

What about a section for member blogs? You know, where people could go and post things about what's going on their lives, etc?

Not Zelda-related, I know, but a place to share what's going on in their life, feelings, and their random inner thoughts might help to keep people involved in the community.

That's a good idea in my idea. You should forward that to Mosley via Private Message. I'm not sure how much he checks this thread. Thanks for the idea!

Last edited by a moderator:

@lex MM

The Lurker
I don't know if that counts as a suggestion, but maybe you should update the Site History page. Oh, and I want to say again that I liked the podcasts, could you bring this back again?:lol:

Jedizora

:right:
I don't know if that counts as a suggestion, but maybe you should update the Site History page.

Just a question, but could you provide easier accsess to the Site history page? The only way i know how to do it is through going to the last layout and clicking site, the site history.

Just a question, but could you provide easier accsess to the Site history page? The only way i know how to do it is through going to the last layout and clicking site, the site history.
You just go to any page on the site other than those on the forums and go to the lower left corner. There's a bunch of links like Affiliates, Staff, etc., and one of them is Site History. ;)

Here is a small sugestion. When you see someone with 0 REP, it says his REP is unknown, could you change it to unknown or neutral?

I don't really understand what you mean with this, do you mean can you make it so the comment for 0 rep says unknown or neutral?

Kirino

Tatakae
I think the MM page on ZD is too opinionated."A great game" "Lacked any real depth" "lacked the epicness it's procceder had"
I think it should be more about facts and less about one persons opinion.Just a suggestion.I also think you should add reviews to all the games on there section,but in a different place then the main page.

They would have had to lose reputation to get down to 0 points, as every member starts off with 10 rep if I am correct. I think that is why it says they are an unknown commodity, and all other comments don't directly refer to reputation points either, so it would be an odd thing to have in my opinion, but meh, jusdt wait and see what one of the admin's says about it.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Wait, so if you have 150 REP, your REPs are worth 15?

I'm not exactly sure how it works, but it's not just based on rep. From the FAQ, it depends on:

1. Number of Posts at the forums. (More posts = More Reputation Giving Power)
2. How many days you've been at the forums. (Longer you've been here, more reputation giving power).
3. Most importantly, your reputation. (If you have a high reputation yourself, you give more points out. On the contrary if you have a low or even negative reputation, then your reputation posts count very little.)

Perhaps we could be able to like and dislike threads and posts and when we do that, the person that posted it is automatically given a +1 or -1 rep depending on which one they did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom