• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
So this isn't anything we'd be worried about for a while but I wanted to throw it out there now that we have a botw 2 release date. I know that a few people, myself not included, are planning to avoid the forums for a bit once the game comes out to avoid any spoilers. Would it be possible to waive or lessen the zd legend/champion post requirements for that month or the month following?

Sounds reasonable to me, I'm sure we can work something out closer to the time.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Can there be a badge for the Switch Friend Code so it displays below our medals? (look at the post above to see what I mean)

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
i just thought is there somehwere where people can be like 'i dont want to be spoilt for new games?? like i dont wanna be spoilt for Tears of the kingdom and there could be a list of people who are ok with spoilers and not??

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
i just thought is there somehwere where people can be like 'i dont want to be spoilt for new games?? like i dont wanna be spoilt for Tears of the kingdom and there could be a list of people who are ok with spoilers and not??
Since Dizzi brings this up I'll go ahead and bump this old suggestion from @Uwu_Oocoo2:
So this isn't anything we'd be worried about for a while but I wanted to throw it out there now that we have a botw 2 release date. I know that a few people, myself not included, are planning to avoid the forums for a bit once the game comes out to avoid any spoilers. Would it be possible to waive or lessen the zd legend/champion post requirements for that month or the month following?
Sounds reasonable to me, I'm sure we can work something out closer to the time.
And share my idea that for the month of May and maybe even June, freeze the requirements for anyone with the legenend of honor badge, or just anyone.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I mean, tagging threads for spoilers is more than enough. Feels unnecessary to set up something else when just avoiding the BotW2 subforum would suffice if the tag isn't enough for some reason. If maintaining champion or legend status is a concern, the rest of the forums exists separate from any BotW2 discussion.

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
I mean, tagging threads for spoilers is more than enough. Feels unnecessary to set up something else when just avoiding the BotW2 subforum would suffice if the tag isn't enough for some reason. If maintaining champion or legend status is a concern, the rest of the forums exists separate from any BotW2 discussion.
Hence the spoilers thread. The only problem is that I don’t know how to use the spoilers tag.

With the drawing competiton just concluded and the winning entry being a framed painting, the likelihood that it was made outside of the competition period is fairly likely. I think going forward, the rules should be made clearer within the competition theme OPs, as this is a clear violation of the competition rules if it was not made after the theme was posted.

2. You should not use old work
Don't use old work, keep it up to date. It is fair and better and see how much your skills have changed over the years. Your entry must have been created specifically for the competition you are entering it in.

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
I think we can give the person the benefit of the doubt. It's not like anyone can verify whether or not mine, or most entries of past competitions, were made in the given period either.
I have never entered (I think) but probably would have done, forgetting to ask if it is allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom