• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The only setting available through the shoutbox addon is this checkbox:

( ) Enable new users notifications
If enabled, notifications of new users will be posted in the forum activity notification room.

What I can do is disable the notifications altogether since it is mostly flooded with bots. Given the number of new members do people actually find the new member notifications useful? Their name will appear in the SB anyway when they start posting after all...

Reactions: Pen

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
The only setting available through the shoutbox addon is this checkbox:

What I can do is disable the notifications altogether since it is mostly flooded with bots. Given the number of new members do people actually find the new member notifications useful? Their name will appear in the SB anyway when they start posting after all...
Aye cuz we seem to have a lotta clutter from bots joining...and if they do join in we welcoke tjem in our own ways...

ooh as avatars would be cool
didn't some members have it though
like Spirit
she had it prior to the ugrade to xf2. xf2 seems to have dropped this support (or theres some setting) because anyone who's tried uploading gif avatars since, they just do not work

i honestly think its something to do with the uploader, maybe that theres a cropper, that just automatically makes the images static, but i have no idea if there's a way to configure gifs to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom