• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I think this is the correct place for it, but can we fix the Rupee shop Transactions? I've paid for the Mature Discussion Opt Out 3 times on the Lifetime tier, and I still see it

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think this is the correct place for it, but can we fix the Rupee shop Transactions? I've paid for the Mature Discussion Opt Out 3 times on the Lifetime tier, and I still see it

The Shop said:
Mature Discussion Opt-Out
Ever wondered what a MD-less forum would be like? Well now you don't have to. Try the sweet taste of peace with this product! (Not to be gifted to other users) (Due to issues with this add-on, please DO NOT buy the LIFETIME product here. Rather, transfer the Rupees to Jimmu via transfer and include "Mature Discussion Opt-Out" in the description. Weekly and Monthly may be purchased here).

I'll look your perms for you now.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Is there a way to display members' former usernames somehow?
The staff can see them but people might not want to display their old usernames because they wanted a fresh start. For example I know there was a user who went from a mans to a woman's name and they might not want everyone to see that they used to have a mans name if they want to be known as a woman by new members.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The staff can see them but people might not want to display their old usernames because they wanted a fresh start. For example I know there was a user who went from a mans to a woman's name and they might not want everyone to see that they used to have a mans name if they want to be known as a woman by new members.
I guess that makes sense

Idea for a article series -

Post ideas / suggestions for new Zelda game titles or game approaches and see what people think about them.
i.e "Would you play a war game based on the Hyrule civil war in OoT?"
"Would you play a Real Time Strategy game based on Zelda? What would you want to see in it"
MMORPG,, etc. and any other idea you think of based on game styles or ideas that don't already exist in Zelda

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Idea for a article series -

Post ideas / suggestions for new Zelda game titles or game approaches and see what people think about them.
i.e "Would you play a war game based on the Hyrule civil war in OoT?"
"Would you play a Real Time Strategy game based on Zelda? What would you want to see in it"
MMORPG,, etc. and any other idea you think of based on game styles or ideas that don't already exist in Zelda
You are more than welcome to create threads/blogs about these things without suggesting them. In addition, I believe there is a thread out there for a couple of those topics, so before you make a thread, use the search feature to see if there already is a thread about it. If there isn't, go to town. If there is, and it's old, then go ahead and make a new one. We're talking 2-3+ years since the last reply.

And welcome to the forums!

Maybe we need a forum section dedicated to the main site, like we have for the wiki. This forum section and this suggestions thread is pretty much specifically for feedback on the forums, though I do see a lot of suggestions for the main site being made here, but they get buried before main site staff would probably see them. New forum section might help, but it would depend on if main site staff would be interested in keeping an eye on that board for the feedback.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Maybe we need a forum section dedicated to the main site, like we have for the wiki. This forum section and this suggestions thread is pretty much specifically for feedback on the forums, though I do see a lot of suggestions for the main site being made here, but they get buried before main site staff would probably see them. New forum section might help, but it would depend on if main site staff would be interested in keeping an eye on that board for the feedback.
I am all for that idea. I bet main site staff will be fine with it

The moderators actually having forum member community consultation before decisions/actinos are made here would be nice.
We should know about the major decisions here before and not after major decisions are happen. At the moment this is not happening.

Zachie

Moo
The moderators actually having forum member community consultation before decisions/actinos are made here would be nice.
We should know about the major decisions here before and not after major decisions are happen. At the moment this is not happening.
I'm not sure what you're requesting here. Can you elaborate a bit more, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom