• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Dan

I never thought of this as a huge issue. Nonetheless, I’ve put the thread titles in quotation marks.

No, no. You're not supposed to FIX the problems.

Now we'll have to find something else to complain about.

This! We actually make artificial problems at my work since we're aware people are either bored so find something to complain about or wish to vent their problems through a problem that isn't really a big issue. My official suggestion would be for your team to create a list of artificial problems to keep the boros from fighting you.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
What happened to the Help section with the emoji list and BB code commands and such?
3DR3AzG.png

When the theme was designed, to prevent the navtabs from overflowing, I asked Jimmu which tab I should remove. Help was the one I was told to remove since you can access it on the bottom right of the page copyright in the footer. Either way, this theme won't be around for much longer so don't worry about it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Jamie's name should probably be added to the Retired Staff page in the member list. I noticed it was missing, must have just been forgotten. People deserve to be recognized when they've worked hard to serve this community!

Reactions: Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom