• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Just a spitfire idea, but a ZD premium that can be paid for that adda tons of new community areas and stuff while still allowing access to ZD normal.

I don't exactly agree with this but it ia something to think about

Dan

Just a spitfire idea, but a ZD premium that can be paid for that adda tons of new community areas and stuff while still allowing access to ZD normal.

I don't exactly agree with this but it ia something to think about

ZD premium should cost real money, and with rising server costs I think it would be ideal if this were the case.

ZD premium features(monthly subscription)

Basic $20:

Ability to post twice within two hours
Post count displayed on userbit
Ability to quote posts

Standard $44:
Can like posts
Can set a signature
Can post three times within two hours

Super package $100:
Can set an avatar
Can post three and a half times within two hours (half of your post will be destroyed although the half it destroys will be random)
Can use the shoutbox
Can blog
Multi quote
Can receive rewards(if you unsub all your rewards will be deleted)
Ability to ignore people and automatically send a pm to the person being ignored every day to state you are ignoring them
ability to gain rupees
User profile visable

Ultra package $1200:

Can set gender

----

You may argue these aren't new features and actually features that have become the standard, well you're right but $$$$$$$$$$

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
ZD premium should cost real money, and with rising server costs I think it would be ideal if this were the case.

ZD premium features(monthly subscription)

Basic $20:

Ability to post twice within two hours
Post count displayed on userbit
Ability to quote posts

Standard $44:
Can like posts
Can set a signature
Can post three times within two hours

Super package $100:
Can set an avatar
Can post three and a half times within two hours (half of your post will be destroyed although the half it destroys will be random)
Can use the shoutbox
Can blog
Multi quote
Can receive rewards(if you unsub all your rewards will be deleted)
Ability to ignore people and automatically send a pm to the person being ignored every day to state you are ignoring them
ability to gain rupees
User profile visable

Ultra package $1200:

Can set gender

----

You may argue these aren't new features and actually features that have become the standard, well you're right but $$$$$$$$$$
3 times in 2 hours is just asking for spam. Change it to 12 hours and I think it's reasonable.

Reactions: Dan

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
So many of you (or none of you) May have noticed this to the level of frustration as I have but take a look at these: 6FA88ED5-A0DF-49BE-BEB5-5C1742AFFB4B.jpegACDF763F-CF49-4753-B614-F2BE0649ADF6.jpeg

What do these have in common? They both have the following: “?.” This brings me no small amount of annoyance so I thought I would bring it up. Is there a way to remove the period at the end of posts like these where it gives the name of the thread?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
You'd have to make the script check the last character of the thread title to see if it's a punctuation mark or something.

I doubt it's that hard, but it's probably still more effort than anyone is willing to expend on it.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Satan's got a point. Putting the thread title in quotes is the grammatically correct way to do it and doesn't require much work, probably.

Jamie

Well, it's not a question. It's not asking you if you got a new notification, it's telling you. It is grammatically correct for a statement to have the period. The change to be made would be to put quotation marks around the name of the thread, but even that is nitpicking. Good solution is to stop putting punctuation in thread titles because it's stupid.
Quotations don't fix it afaik, pretty sure you can't have punctuation immediately outside of a quotation.

Jamie said, "Hey, little buddy." For example, that sentence isn't followed up with another period.

Jamie

No but we are treating the thread title as a Title, meaning that we could either make it: “Title” or Title
It's still grammatically incorrect to have punctuation next to each other even if one of them is in quotations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom