• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

My suggestions.

1. That moderators actually follow their own rules without we members having to step in to make sure this happens.

2. That we members should not get infractions for saying where the moderators have broken their own rules.

@Zachie Blade You are one person of recent I have noticed who doesn't follow both points. I'm not picking on you personally, I just have noticed your actions of recent, that's all.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
My suggestions.

1. That moderators actually follow their own rules without we members having to step in to make sure this happens.

2. That we members should not get infractions for saying where the moderators have broken their own rules.

@Zachie Blade You are one person of recent I have noticed who doesn't follow both points. I'm not picking on you personally, I just have noticed your actions of recent, that's all.

I really don't think this is the place

Follow the Proper Channels and hope change happens

Zachie

Moo
My suggestions.

It's pretty obvious that you are picking on me personally, if you're not, why tag me?

But I'll assume this is about your report earlier. I'll have you know that three other staff members viewed & responded to your report before I even woke up to view it. They all agreed that the topic was different enough to your own (yours about neat ways to kill Lynels, mine about appreciating them) so they deserved to be apart. I did not participate in that conversation, I was simply the one to enforce their decision. If you have a problem with the decision, I'm sure @Jimmu or @Djinn will happily hear you out.

I also did increase the substance to my own post, which is the one that you reported was too short. You'll notice, as well, that you weren't infracted for your post, which 100% fell under the Making Spam Posts rule. This was a decision I left up to the others since I didn't want to it to seem like I was taking the opinion of my personal feelings on the matter.

Thank you for your suggestion, but I personally don't feel like I haven't broken either of your suggestions, especially since I didn't even infract you. In the future, I'd appreciate it more if you simply PMed me, or started a group PM with the entire staff about situations like that, but I hope I have answered your suggestion here.

Much love,

Zachie

It's pretty obvious that you are picking on me personally, if you're not, why tag me?
I wanted to know if you were humble enough to admit your own mistakes. Now I know.
Anyway the issues (aside from this one) are fixed for now and all good. Thank you.

PS. I admitted my mistakes already. Both sides made mistakes.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
@Libk @Storm and I were talking, and we came up with the idea of getting a dice-rolling extension for use in the forum games and RP sections (and possibly in the BMC if I can actually get players). I know that there are add-ons for this (here are two examples; there may be better ones), and it could be useful if we get into more traditional, D&D-esque roleplays (which obviously is the idea).

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
A die roller would be much appreciated for the RP section and the forum games section alike. Hell, I could even see it getting used in the mafia section for random things that come up in games.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sounds like an interesting idea, when I am able I'll have a look into it. Unfortunately my hands are a bit tied at the moment since recently my password to the server has stopped working, I've gotta wait to get some details from @Mases before I can add any more add-on, emotes, or updates so please bear with me. I'll give an update once I am able to access the server again.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
When trying to post an image on my profile page it often comes up with the can't exceed 140 character limit message. This is really annoying and requires me to download and upload images to another website using a shorter url, is there a way to up the character limit for picture url's posted on profiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom