• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'll work on the help tab thing later.

As for the colours, we prefer if they are not used especially in posts since we have different themes and it can be very difficult to read something other than black on them all.

The colour that you've used is hardly readable at all on the Dungeon theme and I'd rather not promote the use of colour in posts for reasons like that.

I'm sure I could work on something to force colours to be black as a default if a user selects it but it's too much work for something that'll probably need to be redone after a merge with ZI anyway.
Hmm, I think it'd be a pretty simple if...else statement, but I do agree it'll need to be reworked regardless.

Dan

Seeing as we are staying on Xeno even after the merge would it be a good idea to start looking for new items and such for the shop as I assume our credit will be transferable?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
As for the merge, it's sort of on the backburner for Mases atm. Might be revisited at the end of the month. I suggested to him due to discovering that PM's will not transfer very well that it may be beneficial to consider sticking with Xenforo. That's where the conversation was left and this was a week or so ago.
This is all that was said about that. So it seems everything is basically still in the "maybe" stage atm.

Reactions: Dan

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This is all that was said about that. So it seems everything is basically still in the "maybe" stage atm.
They still haven't fixed the log in issue with IPB on the ZI Forum, so I'm assuming maybe we'll be keeping Xenoforo. But yeah, I don't think we should expect anything just yet, so I'm just going with the flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom