• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

It does in the footer on the right. Took me a while to find them.

Yeah, I see them now, but that's a very obscure place to find them. Shouldn't the link be up in the header somewhere? Somewhere a bit more obvious and easier to find than a small corner of the footer.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The rules tab has been added to the navigation tab on all themes now.

Sweet ^^, i've a new query for your Jimmy, can we get the entire help section put back up there as well please? Having it right at the bottom of the page in the bottom right in small type doesn't help users at all.

zdfontfacebug.png

I think the entire website is having issues with some of the webfonts. It looks just fine in Chrome, but the fonts are not loading in Firefox. I don't know if it's something wrong with my computer or anything, but I thought I'd pass this along as it seems like it's a cross-browser CSS issue.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Sweet ^^, i've a new query for your Jimmy, can we get the entire help section put back up there as well please? Having it right at the bottom of the page in the bottom right in small type doesn't help users at all.
yes plz

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Been thinking on it recently and i was wondering, could we get a group Shoutbox going? as in each group can make a shoutbox to chat solely with group members? i remember we had a similar function where if you wanted to talk to one person you could message just them in the SB and a separate window would pop up within the SB.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The last SB we had actually allowed for it but it was just never ever used.

I think the JJ free channel was the only one that ever got more than 2-3 messages total.

Tru dat. But yeah i was mainly thinking it'd be good for groups instead of everyone arguing over one another in the SB if you want a private chat with someone (not pm) you could do it or in the case of groups actually chat about your group and not just clutter the group.

Since we are given the right to reply to this thread, I would like to humbly implore the staff members to take into consideration making official the colour codes.

Forums based on XenForo like the ZeldaDungeon are fully capable of utilising the html colour codes like how I am doing here, whether that be on a thread or on the shoutbox. I therefore was wondering if it would be possible to add a colour palette of sort where one could set their preferred colour scheme to use when posting and/or chatting. Of course, some may not find the resplendence pleasant to their eyes, and perhaps it could have the option to be toggled off and/or on, I suppose. Just curious.

Last edited:
I vote the default font style be changed to this because why not
Nah the font should be set to Cybertronian

Since we are given the right to reply to this thread, I would like to humbly implore the staff members to take into consideration making official the colour codes.

Forums based on XenForo like the ZeldaDungeon are fully capable of utilising the html colour codes like how I am doing here, whether that be on a thread or on the shoutbox. I therefore was wondering if it would be possible to add a colour palette of sort where one could set their preferred colour scheme to use when posting and/or chatting. Of course, so may not find the resplendence pleasant to their eyes, and perhaps it could have the option to be toggled off and/or on, I suppose. Just curious.
Perhaps there should be another censor that makes color codes normal black for people who don't want to see them.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll work on the help tab thing later.

As for the colours, we prefer if they are not used especially in posts since we have different themes and it can be very difficult to read something other than black on them all.

The colour that you've used is hardly readable at all on the Dungeon theme and I'd rather not promote the use of colour in posts for reasons like that.

I'm sure I could work on something to force colours to be black as a default if a user selects it but it's too much work for something that'll probably need to be redone after a merge with ZI anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom