• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
What do you mean, "things"!
I demand an explanation, sir!
Shhhh Daaaarling.
We will talk about it later when the kids are asleep.
Speaking of the kids, I better go check on them! Yeah! I gotta check on them!
I best go do that!
tumblr_o0x25eOIEG1v05il1o1_400.gif

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Edit the Mature Discussion Section:
Cost 20 credits per post, remove alerts from the ShoutBox (I'm sure others would rather not see incest and bestiality thread alerts in the SB over and over)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm so rich I have servants to take poops for me. My mature discussion activity would be exactly the same as it is now.

Can we have it so picture thread posts show up in the SB. I know the thread was moved from the General discussion to stop visitors from seeing it, but the activity level of the thread has suffered greatly as a result and now members have to physically search for it since when you post it does not even come up with an alert in the SB.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Can we have it so picture thread posts show up in the SB. I know the thread was moved from the General discussion to stop visitors from seeing it, but the activity level of the thread has suffered greatly as a result and now members have to physically search for it since when you post it does not even come up with an alert in the SB.
It would be nice if SB notifications from the Community forum were re-enabled. Event participation also seems to have suffered due to lack of SB notifications from that forum.

For the time being, you can always watch a thread to get a notification when there is any new activity in the thread. I use this feature for several threads in case something is added to it whilst I'm not around to see a SB notification.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
more giant emotes please. its the primary job of the admins and I havent seen any added since the greatest admins of all time (by the metric I just mentioned) left

Dan

more giant emotes please. its the primary job of the admins and I havent seen any added since the greatest admins of all time (by the metric I just mentioned) left

I wouldn't mind having a picture of your head as a giant emoticon. :)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
WHY IS THERE NO ****ING STYLING FOR THE LINKS ON ZD GREEN???

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Can we get a community ban option?

If someone is so toxic to the forums and the mods don't do anything about it the community should be able to vote to remove them. This would also show the fact that despite the uppers not doing anything the rest of the community would be unanimous. and unanimous i do mean that, not just 2 people hating on a random but the whole of the active community from the SBWs to the RFPs

Dan

Can we get a community ban option?

If someone is so toxic to the forums and the mods don't do anything about it the community should be able to vote to remove them. This would also show the fact that despite the uppers not doing anything the rest of the community would be unanimous. and unanimous i do mean that, not just 2 people hating on a random but the whole of the active community from the SBWs to the RFPs

Majority vote systems can be exploited too though. The majority aren't always right, you can find instances of this in the present and past. Unless you mean literally every active member which also probably wouldn't work since some wouldn't want to participate in banning people or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom