• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Forum Volunteer
I actually think the HKs and HNs should do a permanent color swap. Since, you know, Link's tunic is green, and purple is a color of Nobility...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I actually think the HKs and HNs should do a permanent color swap. Since, you know, Link's tunic is green, and purple is a color of Nobility...
Well if you think about it, Lorule is associated with purple and Hyrule with the colour green (well in terms of Link anyway), lol.

Gotta test this thing out, you know...for science.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/m107/set-fire-to-the-rain-m107-mix[/soundcloud]

Edit:
Is there a way to show the track name and artist within the player or is this outside of your control?

Last edited:
Would it be possible to give users the option to not receive a notification when a post of theirs is liked? I've checked a few times and haven't seen such a thing.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK, I'm not sure if this is the right place to complain, but goldarnit I'm going to complain! There's this glitch in the groups, that if you edit a post of yours, then post a new post afterwards, it jumps the old post from its original place to inside the new post! Then when you try to fix it, it sends the new post back into the old post, and completely erases the existence of the spot where you posted the new post! It's really freaking annoying when it happens three times in one day, and I demand that someone do something about it!

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I have an idea.

The username colours are stupid and dumb bleh bleh bleh.

So like, instead of username colours to show a rank or usergroup, why not like, the username be preceeded by a symbol, or like, have special fonts for the names. Guys, hepl me out here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom