• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I just realised that the Fan Works sub-forum has a bit of a misleading name, don't you think? It makes it sound like it's restricted to fan fiction, fan art and whatnot when it's really there for all sorts of creative endeavours; fan works and original works.
I totally agree with your point.

Do you (or anyone else) have any suggestions for a more suitable name for the section?

Pen

The game is on!
I totally agree with your point.

Do you (or anyone else) have any suggestions for a more suitable name for the section?
May be Creative Works or Creative Corner or something like that? Those are just some spontaneous thoughts though. Maybe there are better ideas. ^^

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
May be Creative Works or Creative Corner or something like that? Those are just some spontaneous thoughts though. Maybe there are better ideas. ^^
I reached out for suggestions in the volunteer chat too and @Azure Sage gave the suggestion Creative Works there also. I think it sounds good to me so let's go with that.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
this is just a random thought, but (forgive me if there already is a badge/medal for this) what if people are given badges for being on zd for 10 yrs? Like they would still have to be active when you give them it. it was just a passing thought.
Youre funny. Almost as funny as The Chicken

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The Chicken.
He is a Legendary ZDer. He held every title there was at once. He is God Incarnate. He is known as Kyby or Wyatt. And he is the Holy Ghost to Mases' god and Axelthebeast's Jesus

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
ZD Champion
Dear Zelda.gov:

I don't really have a specific solution in mind, but I did want to bring attention to an issue we frequently have in the mafia section.

Often, when we invite players from outside the forum to play here, the 5 post minimum causes their posts to get stuck in the filter. I know it's not a huge amount of posts to have to make, but it can be fairly confusing for the guest players and makes it awkward to invite people to play here. I'm aware the filter serves an important purpose, but I'm not sure if there's a cleaner way to be handing this than having to tell people "oh hey, your posts might be getting blocked without you knowing and you have to figure out which sections you can post in 5 times to stop this from happening again".

This isn't a direct request for anyone in the staff to do anything about it, just an attempt to have some dialogue to see if there's anything you can do easily on your end or we can do easily on our end to make it cleaner when bringing new people in.

Thank you,
Love,
Yours truly,
Rubik, King of Lorule Lounge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom