• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Official MinMin Appreciation Post

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Let's all applaud Nintendo for taking a total left-field character from a unique and underappreciated game, and turning out one of the wackiest and most entertaining movesets ever seen in Smash Bros!

I know she only just came out, but I'm already adjusting my "list of mains" to include MinMin!

6d8d8f0f-6bc9-425d-ab4a-777bd7653c20-minmin.jpg

I love Min Min. I'm one of the few people on this site that actually likes Arms, wants a sequel and gives a toss about the lore.

Min Min was always my favourite in Arms and as soon as Arms was a thing I knew a character would eventually make it into Smash.

I'm very glad Min Min is the one who did. She's a fan favourite in the community and won the Party Crash Bash, Arms' online tournament to crown an undisputed roster champion, so she definitely deserved to be in Smash.

I've done a few blogs on Min Min and what I'd like to see for the future of Arms, so I hope people really enjoy her and that Smash can put some interest back into Arms.

Arms wasn't a bad game, it sold over 2 million in the Switch's infancy, the problem was that it got eaten alive by Splatoon 2.

Congratulations Min Min, you got the win win!
smash-bros-x-arms-illustration.900x.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom