• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Graphics/Art Thread

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I love your new Eevee evolution tree signature, Dabombster. It's cool how they all have their own colors and are split into their own little boxes. The pictures of the actual Pokemon are great. Did you just find them on a search engine, or is there a certain place? My favorite picture of a Pokemon in that signature is of the Umbreon. It looks cool how it is looking back on you.

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
I love your new Eevee evolution tree signature, Dabombster. It's cool how they all have their own colors and are split into their own little boxes. The pictures of the actual Pokemon are great. Did you just find them on a search engine, or is there a certain place? My favorite picture of a Pokemon in that signature is of the Umbreon. It looks cool how it is looking back on you.

I just went to Bulbagarden and got the pictures from the Pokemon profile things in there. Thanks for the compliment though. Umbreon is my favorite one out of them, and not because his pic is cool :p

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I was sick yesterday and out from school, so I decided to make a new sig (or three >_>).

I really like how this one turned out:
fyrussig.png

Also finished this one that I started a couple weeks back:

ghostreconsig.png

It seemed kinda boring, so I made a tweaked version of it. =P
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/359/ghostreconsigred.png

Boredom ftw.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Ganondorf Smiley/avatar (I Were Bored)

As it says in the title i were bored.. :D
Ganondorf TP based
ind0le.png

Anyone can use this as a avatar or something on any forum or web page! And if it isnt that hard for you please give me the credits. :P

Tell me should i make Link and Zelda like this aswell?! XD

R

rnddim

Wow! I never would have thought the LOL face would render itself on pure evil :)

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Nice sigs everyone. I made a new sig (see signature :P). I tried to get this 'out of the sig' stuff (I don't know what the correct term is). I had to put Daxter on Jak's shoulder, so he looks a bit out of place, but I tried to fix it as good as I could

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
My photoshop finally stopped acting up and I celebrated by doing something I've wanted to do since I signed up for this forum: make a new signature for myself (see my sig). Unfortunately some of the edges were painted badly and I didn't notice how jagged they'd appear, but it was a nice way to relax.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
just letting everyone know, if you put
on th right of the links, they will come up as images. but it only works if you have under 10. so disregard this if you have more than 10.:):D

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
Haruhi Suzumiya Signature

3ab887ab.png

One of my best signatures I've made in a long while. Yes, this is mine.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Wow, Zelda Freak, I wish I could make signatures and whatnot like you can, but sadly I lack the skill. Nice Job. I like it.

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
Asa Signature

2aa97ae7.png

Another signature of mine.

What I find interesting is that this outcome was totally by accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom