• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Graphics/Art Thread

David

But you called me here...
well, I use Photoshop and sometimes, occasionally, GIMP. But I know that most people use GIMP and Photoshop. And I've seen one person that uses Paint. The best program is Photoshop, but its expensive. GIMP can do a lot that Photoshop can, and its free ware, so if money isn't an option, get GIMP. And paint... just don't go there...

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Here's some stuff I've done on GIMP recently:

princeofpersia.png

persiamawnstur.png

majora.png

darthnihilus.png

Edit: the last one lools like it got cut off the bottom...

D

darklink449

what is this subject about because i have no idea what is going on.

David

This place is to just post your most recent art, or something to show off. There isn't really a subject to the forum, just a pride enhancement. If you have art, feel free to post here!

C

Connor

I made my second ever signature today in Photoshop :D What do you think?

ZeldaDungeonSig.png

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
These are REALLY COOL! I gotta say, these are better than ANY computer generated images I've previously seen. Whether or not that's a compliment or not is up to you, I've only seen images (not drawings) done on the computer here so... Your opinion I guess.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Nice works, peeps.

I did this just now a few minutes ago. Nothing much, but it gets rid of the simple text I had as a Siggy.
Siggy.png

David

Midna.png

This was probably the best I've made.

Honestly... this one has a few issues that you need to address and fix. Your banner is way too wide for the approach that you're taking. The blurring is a little awkward for what you did. You have the extremely sharp C4D with the very blurry background behind it. That doesn't really work. I'd also recommend changing the colors of the C4Ds that you used to match the colors in Midna. There are no red or light pinkish colors in your render of Midna. The background should always match the render. If it doesn't, its not as appealing. To change the colors of a C4D press ctrl + u (cmd + u on a Mac) and drag the top slider around until you have good colors.

Other than that, you're on track to becoming better. Well done.

Disclaimer: My advice and criticism is only to make people better. In no way am I trying to hurt anyone.

Thunder-ocarina

It's a secret to everyone
Honestly... this one has a few issues that you need to address and fix. Your banner is way too wide for the approach that you're taking. The blurring is a little awkward for what you did. You have the extremely sharp C4D with the very blurry background behind it. That doesn't really work. I'd also recommend changing the colors of the C4Ds that you used to match the colors in Midna. There are no red or light pinkish colors in your render of Midna. The background should always match the render. If it doesn't, its not as appealing. To change the colors of a C4D press ctrl + u (cmd + u on a Mac) and drag the top slider around until you have good colors.

Other than that, you're on track to becoming better. Well done.

Disclaimer: My advice and criticism is only to make people better. In no way am I trying to hurt anyone.

1: I didn't actually make it to put in a signature, I just sorta made it.

2:I did the blurry thing to give it space.

3: I also couldn't find any good colors to put in other than gray. I also made all of it sort of the same with a gradient map.

(Just wanted to point out some things, I'm not mad or anything. For the things I didn't say thank you so much for the advice.)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
oh um mhai im Goku and i need help making a ig bc my computer wont let me make one well if you can help id do anything

oh err hi i was looking to see if someone can help me make a sig bc my computer wont let me make one D: well hope someone can help.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom