• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Graphics/Art Thread

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I fell in love with this scene, so I decided to make a wallpaper out of it.
I had to make it look more like a painting, because the quality of the up-sized image was pretty bad.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Cross-posted from my own personal thread, but I thought I'd might make some of the new stuff a little more available.

I made some .gif versions of a couple of avatars I made since .png files are much bigger in filesize. These can be used on this website now:

link04gif.gif
link05gif.gif
ss01gif.gif
link13gif.gif
link14gif.gif

zeruda-ss2-prev.jpg

{DOWNLOAD> 1280x800 | 1280x768}

Last edited:

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
My Dsktop.jpg

my new desktop, gets me so amped =)

follow like link in my siggy to see a huge HD version

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The sig I just made with the most limited of editing progams (Paint lol). It's all I have on this computer so I had to work with what I've got. Took a screenshot from a vid of OoT's ending then added the gold border. In a way I wish the pic was clearer, but IMO its slight blur kind of adds to the feel of the particular scene.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/5591/sigen.jpg

Con-man

Master Swordsman
My First Sig!

I found this pic of Ganondorf on the net a while ago. I darkened it a bit, added the lighting and the title, not much work but personally I think it looks awesome.

What do you think?

attachment.php

Attachments

• TriforcePowerSig.jpg
    TriforcePowerSig.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 66

Con-man

Master Swordsman
Thanks, I'm new to this, so I was expecting a good bit of criticism, but i'm glad i'm not the only one who likes it!

Con-man

Master Swordsman
Ooohh, i see it, it took me a bit, but yeah it does look like his fist, lol, ok, i'll get to that sometime.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Great job! My only criticism is that the image is a bit large... but other than that the textures blend in quite nicely for the most part (I see a hard edge on the left most texture, but that's very minor and an easy fix), the lightning is a nice touch and the font fits in well with the theme.

Your work is very promising. Keep practicing! =)

Con-man

Master Swordsman
I fixed a few things, and I believe I corrected the texture issue to the left?

attachment.php

Attachments

• TriforcePowerSig.jpg
    TriforcePowerSig.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yes you fixed it;) No critism but just a good advice is to duplicate the layer and add a gaussian blur to the duplicated layer and use a radius of 5-10 and then change the blending mode either to overlay or soft light and change the opacity to 50%. This will give a nice soft glow at the pic. But this is just an advice and not something you must do! Good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom