• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Graphics/Art Thread

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Falcon PUNCH! It actually looks pretty cool. Mine is not much but it's actually cool. I'm not going to put it in my sig because it's more of a prototype for my avatar.

Link-1.jpg

If you think it's good, I'll put it as my avatar.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Not asking for feedback, but this is the closest to the appropriate thread that I could find - someone mentioned in the fact thread that my sig image is broken. It's showing up for me. Can anyone else here see it or do I need to troubleshoot? Thanks!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
To me it shows up perfectly. Nothing broken at all. I guess the person who said this to you might use a browser which doesn't show the pic or something. But so far I can see it no problem with your siggy ;)

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Thanks for replying! It made me paranoid since I just started using it. I did reupload it after the said that, perhaps it was broken and that fixed it. Who knows.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I see it clearly but have you posted something else? Because left of your siggy I see a red X. Suppose your siggy didn't work indeed and you re-uploaded it have you removed the old link? So to clearifu things and not sound too confusing: I do see the pic. No problem with that but left of your pix is a very small white box with the red x in it.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Huh. I tried clearing everything out of the siggy box. It is supposed to have a rainbow pic centered in the middle, and underneath that, a link to Eva Cassidy's version of "Over the Rainbow." And no red X's around it. *g* Did that fix it?

It's just weird because I haven't seen any X's at any time, even when I cleared my cache.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Now it is gone. Dont worry. It doesn't have to be your browser! It could have been mine as well. But now both your pic and quote are clearly visible and no red X! You fixed it or my browser fixed it :lol:

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
How do I post my art? I have a few, but I can't seem to put them up.
You'll need to upload it to the internet first. You can use a free image host like PhotoBucket, ImageShack, or imgur. You'll need to create a free account at PhotoBucket or imgur to use them, but you can use ImageShack without an account. From there, you upload your artwork. You'll be given a URL for your file(s). It'll look something like: http://www.imageshack.us/image.jpg

Then, you put the URL into IMG tags here on the forum. It'll look something like:
[ img ] http://www.imageshack.us/image.jpg [ /img ] (without the spaces)

And that will make a picture show up once you hit "Submit Reply"

Dark Side of the Triforce

I heard some people say they like my avatar so here it is. I've attached the photo.
Here is the link to the original but I have made some touch-ups to mine.

Attachments

• darkside.jpg
    darkside.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom