• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Graphics/Art Thread

Steve

5/19/13
You made that render? Very nice. I made these two just recently:
Alone.png

Punchout.png

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Holy Hyrule, Steven! That's a nice batch of signatures right there! Way better than what I could ever accomplish. While I'm not too much a fan for a realistic Zelda, your Skull Kid one looks awesome! What did you use? Photoshop? GIMP? Some sort of Hollywood CGI software?

Steve

5/19/13
Holy Hyrule, Steven! That's a nice batch of signatures right there! Way better than what I could ever accomplish. While I'm not too much a fan for a realistic Zelda, your Skull Kid one looks awesome! What did you use? Photoshop? GIMP? Some sort of Hollywood CGI software?

The Skull Kid image was made by someone on DeviantART , but the I made the signatures in Gimp.

D

deku guy

:):)can anyone do me a signature?:deku::deku:
something with a deku and a subrosian or tokay something like that please

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I also need a signature, so if someone is up to the task, I ask nothing fancy of it. Just Tetra and perhaps a ship or something. Thank you in advancement.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe

Oh geez, that is awesome. Thanks, I think I can use it, that is exactly what I had in mind.

Also, did you draw all of those art pics? They are awesome. I wish I could draw as good as other people.

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
Yup i drew it all by myself. I use Adobe Photoshop CS 2 for it. xD I love to play with the brushtool and coloring. And i love to draw Zelda related thingies. :3

Great you like the Sig :3

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yup i drew it all by myself. I use Adobe Photoshop CS 2 for it. xD I love to play with the brushtool and coloring. And i love to draw Zelda related thingies. :3

Great you like the Sig :3

Oh that's cool.

Yeah, the siggy is great, but there seems to be something wrong with it, it has two parts. lol Anyway is there a way I can get rid of that small piece in the very end?

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
:):)can anyone do me a signature?:deku::deku:
something with a deku and a subrosian or tokay something like that please

If you can find a good image to use, I'll try making you one. I'll look around for a render for a little bit, but I'm not going to spend much time on that.

I made this one a couple of days ago or something. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

crisissig.png

Holy crap, holy crap! HH that is amazing! I love everything about it. Did you learn how to do that in a tutorial? If so I would like to see it.

Also, did you make you're current signature? Cause that's really good too.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Holy crap, holy crap! HH that is amazing! I love everything about it. Did you learn how to do that in a tutorial? If so I would like to see it.

Also, did you make you're current signature? Cause that's really good too.

Thanks ML, I appreciate the compliments. :) But no, I didn't use a tutorial. I stopped looking for tutorials because I wasn't able to find any good ones. Or rather, ones that would help me in the way I wanted. So I just practiced a lot until I got better.

And yes, I made that one too.

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
Those are awesome Sig's @ Hylian Hobbit. Your right, Tutorials are hard to find, a good one then. ;c I suck in brush, gradient is better for me. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom