• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official E3 Predictions Thread

Austin

Austin
Some of you may know, but Nintendo's and Sony's press conference are up to come in the next few days. We've heard various rumors and predictions from Axle the Beast and other sites. However, I bet quite a few of you guys have your own predictions. That being said please share them here and discuss! Then tomorrow at E3 Stream Page you can chat and watch your predictions coming true or false.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
My perditions are that new trailers and release dates will be set for the following games:
-Skyward Sword
- Mario Kart 3D
- Paper Mario 3D
- Super Mario 3D

I would also like it if they mentioned about making a new Advance Wars game, as I just love those games also. I do not think that they will reveal anything about the new Zelda game that has been hinted to. I don't have that much to say about Microsoft and Sony, as I don't own any of their consoles.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I wish I could be there so badly! I just have to get working on my first game, then I can get in! Lol OK so anyway...I saw Microsoft's new thing about the Kinect add-on and my dad and I might buy one. Since they didn't announce an XBox 720 or whatever the heck is next, the 360 will probably will be around for awhile.

Uhh...Nintendo will hopefully show more Skyward Sword and upcoming 3DS game footage...HOPEFULLY give us some dates. I like how they're sending the update for the eShop tonight so everyone can talk about it tomorrow. Smart planning once again, Nintendo! <3 Sony...no idea. Don't really care, personally. I'll watch it, probably though.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
nah, I think the new Zelda game will be highlighted, since it obviously has to come out this year for the anniversary. I'm hoping it comes bundled with a special edition 3DS like they did with Mario Kart DS, though that probably won't happen. Anyway, my prediction is that it is a Four Swords game. Alternatively, it could just be that "Legend of Zelda Classic" or whatever from the rumored e-shop list.

Skyward Sword - playable demos of the first part(s) of the actual game rather than the made-up gameplay demo area. They'll talk about the orchestration. No definite release date, except something like "November" or "Holidays" or "2011"

Mario Kart 3D will have a trailer, and possibly a race between Reggie and Iwata (from what I understand, they used to have Super Smash Bros fights back in the day).

There will be quite a large (and overdue) spotlight on Pikmin 3. I'm inclined to believe the rumors that it will be for both the 3DS and the new console. They may use it at the conference to demonstrate the connectivity. It's also possible that all the Pikmin 3 for 3DS rumors (including the mention in the 3DS Iwata Asks) refer to the small demo that was shown last year and isn't supposed to become a full game. I'm hoping for this to be cleared up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom