• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Officer Jenny or Nurse Joy?

Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy are both lovely but which do you prefer?

Take loooks, character and all that jazz into consideration and nerd it out.

Also which one from which city is your favourite? (a question for the mega nerds)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Officer Jenny she a strong female individual who don't take no crap from anyone ^^

Joy is too submissive. She may bring joy to others but i bet her and the countless others don't enjoy their job.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Jenny all the way. She's better-looking, a more interesting character than the Snow White-esque Joy, and has like a million percent more jazz than the competition.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Definitely Officer Jenny. Joy always seemed a bit too... idk, friendly, for my liking. Jenny's a lot more aggressive, and honestly I think she's better looking, plus I love her voice (pre-VA change).

If I have to be specific, I have to say the Jenny with the K-9 squad in idr which episode. Simply because Growlithe.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Nurse Joy. She's so kind and caring
Brock_and_Nurse_Joy-300x168.png

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Eh, call me old-fashioned, but I have to go with Nurse Joy, assuming she truly does enjoy her job and everything she does (of course no one should have to put on a happy face if they're truly miserable, but the Joy in the cartoon appears genuine)

I have to go with officer Jenny. For me it's a tie in looks but I think Jenny is more interesting than Joy, And also the squirtle squad, that alone is enough to make me choose her.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Why not both? My man Brock taught me that they are both beautiful angels, and any real man would be lucky to have them.
Just remember that they are all unique creatures that happen to look like all of their cousins/sisters/ family, so treat them like it.

ahem

I think I prefer Officer Jenny over Nurse Joy. She proves that you can be a cool and "competent" investigator while relying on a bunch of kids to do your work for you. That you can be the first at the scene and bark orders while still failing to catch the bad guys. She gives hope to all of the other non main characters, that if you clone yourself and infiltrate every city, you too can recur regularly.

Well, I think she has more character than Nurse Joy. It seems that her demeanor and attitude varies from Jenny to Jenny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom