• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Of the Final Story-mode Challenges in Pokemon Games, Which One is Your Favorite?

Favorite Final Challenge?

• Gary Oak

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

• Steve/Wallace

• Cynthia

• Ghetsis

• Iris

• AZ

• Other

• Total voters

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Is it:

-Facing off against your hated rival Gary Oak in RBY/FRLG?
-Challenging the master Trainer Red on the slopes of Mt. Silver?
-Beating the Hoenn Champion Steve/Wallace?
-Beating the Sinnoh Champion Cynthia?
-Finally facing off against the monster Ghetsis in Black/White?
-Beating the Unova Champion Iris in Black/White 2?
-Helping the ancient king AZ learn what being a Trainer is about?
-Other?

For me, my favorite is a 3-way tie. I loved finally beating that twerp Gary Oak's face in for good in FR, extremely satisfying. Red in SoulSilver is by far the strongest trainer I've ever faced in the games, and it had an extremely epic feel to it. And what's at stake against Ghetsis in BW1 makes it a true final battle; if you lose against Ghetsis, he wins, period. He takes over the entire region, nothing can stop him, you are literally the very last line of defense for the people of Unova, and it's a true struggle.

Anyways I wanna hear from you guys about this. Which one's your favorite?

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Three-way tie between Gary/Blue, Red, and Steven. (I ****ing hate Wallace. I don't even know why.)

Gary MOTHER****ING OAK. This son of a ***** pissed me off the entire ****ing time in Gen 1. I hate is ***. He's a little ****. Beating his cocky little *** as the final battle felt amazing. I love how at the end, he's like, "B-but... I just became Champion..." Or something like that. WELL GUESS WHAT. **** YOU. YOU SUCK.

Red's battle is the most epic out of the my three favorites. Facing the strongest trainer on top of a mountain with some really good music (**** you Lance.) is just... It's so epic! After all the stuff you went through, you face your final and most difficult challenge. Plus you were Red once! It's almost like you're facing yourself.

Steven was a mysterious wanderer during the course of the game. Then you find out he's Champion and he tells you to remember all the things you learned throughout your journey. The hardships and challenges you went through. You had to pull out all of the stops. And the music... His Champions theme is my favorite. It starts off so suddenly. Like, "Whoa! This is it guys!" Then it's like, "Alright **** just got real. Let's do this!" I love it. Idk why, but I find that it really fits Steven. Hearing it while battling Wallace is weird. Oh and Steven is the strongest trainer in Emerald. So facing him as the real final battle just makes it even more epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom