• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Odyssey Saga RP

Pen

The game is on!
Sayaad does in fact still hunt. His vow not to inflict harm only extends to intelligent creatures. By the time Beck returned with the bear most of the clothes were dry enough to wear again, so Sayaad started getting dressed. After putting his shirt on he looked at Beck.

"Mind if I hav my trousers back?" he asked with a smile.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Beck smirks as she removes the pants, folds them, and bows, presenting them like they were a satin Pillow, before going to get her clothes back on to somehow save some scrap of dignity or else succumb to deeper emotions.

Pen

The game is on!
Sayaad put a warm blanket over Siy's shoulders that had dried near the fire. "It's alright. We all carry our burdens, but I can't allow myself to believe that our past defines us. If it does, then surely my own past sins would make me a monster... Maybe I am, but I try to focus on the present, and on the future. I believe there's hope there."

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Siy appreciated the warm blanket draped over her shoulders. “Sayaad... would this had gone differently if I had been truthful to you? I mean... this is all my fault...”

Pen

The game is on!
"No one was seriously injured. There's no need to worry," Sayaad said, attempting to comfort Siy. "We all got out of the city alright. That's what matters now. Besides... I was the last one here to open up about my sins. If anyone's to blame for being untruthful, it's me. I am sorry about that. I won't keep any more secrets. But you... you should feel no blame."

Storm

Beck sits down and feels for something on her person, but pulls out a Broken Pipe
"Damn it to the Void. no smoking today. Hey, Razorclaw, you have anything to add?"

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Siy thought on this for a little bit and eventually put her head on Sayaad’s shoulder calmly. “It’s okay... it’s just felt crappy from earlier. I promise I won’t pickpocket or lie any longer. Thank you for showing me who I really should be...”

She yawned and closed her eyes slowly.

Pen

The game is on!
A bit surprised, Sayaad assumes Siy fell asleep on his shoulder. He looks toward Beck only to see her smirking. Looking out toward the exit of the cave it had gotten completely dark out by now, so he leaned back and decided to sleep for the night.

"Sleep tight, everyone," he spoke softly. "We have a long journey ahead of us."

Storm

Beck nods before curling up in a ball, and falling asleep, somewhat close to the fire to maintain warmth

Pen

The game is on!
Sayaad fell asleep quickly once he laid down. When he awoke, the rays of the morning sun were shining gently into the cave. The fire was out, but Sayaad was warm anyway. He looked around to see if anyone else was awake too.

Storm

Beck sat at the mouth of the cave, watching thr sun rise. the rays glazing her face with their warmth and yellow goodness. She acknowledges Sayaad before having some bear meat for breakfast

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom