• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Odyssey Saga RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Beck is confused at what Kraven was speaking of, unsure why he went north when he needed to go south
"I dont have a destination really. Money is tight in this Backwards country, so you need a lot of backing capital to even get anywhere. I hope you have at least 100,000 Drachma saved up" Beck mused as she thought herself on the possibility of Snaraak

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Sayaad's eyes met Siy's as she spoke to him, and he got the feeling - based on her expression and the way she spoke - that her father may have died protecting her.

"Thanks, kid," he replied while breaking eye contact, "but I'm not who you think I am. I haven't protected nearly enough people..."
“One day I’ll find my dad. I don’t remember the last time I saw him, but he’s out there...”

Pen

The game is on!
"I hope you find him," Sayaad replied, trying to seem optimistic about it even though he knew that the amount of orphaned children was sky high because of the wars.

"Hey, I have a feeling this fire wasn't a mistake..." he then said to the three of them. "Do either of you have any idea who set it or how it may have started? It seemed to have come from the kitchen."

Storm

Beck ponders for a second
"I haven't the slightest idea how it happened. I went in the back and it was just there"

Pen

The game is on!
"Shame... I hoped you would've had an idea. I'd like to speak to whoever did it, partially in order to figure them out, but mostly just to help them because I'm sure they're having a tough time..."

Storm

Beck rubs the bridge of her nose at the very thought

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
"Anyway, what just happened is exactly why I want to find a home elsewhere," Sayaad told the others. He had finally begun to calm down. "Somewhere peaceful where I can live without the fear of violence occurring all around me every day. I don't really know either of you, but Kraven and I talked about it in the bar before the fire broke out. We share this desire to find a new home of peace. I don't know about you guys, but I would like to gather anyone else who shares this feeling, and just go - as soon as we can - away from this wretched place." He turned to Siy and then to Rebecca. "Your names were Siy and Rebecca, right? What do you think of joining Kraven and me on our journey to escape the cruelness of this world?"

Storm

Beck looks at the burnt down restaraunt and sighs in distress
" It's not like i have anything else keeping me here. this Bar was my livlihood, and now it's gone" She says tearing up at the thought of the place being gone

MightyMario

"Anyway, what just happened is exactly why I want to find a home elsewhere," Sayaad told the others. He had finally begun to calm down. "Somewhere peaceful where I can live without the fear of violence occurring all around me every day. I don't really know either of you, but Kraven and I talked about it in the bar before the fire broke out. We share this desire to find a new home of peace. I don't know about you guys, but I would like to gather anyone else who shares this feeling, and just go - as soon as we can - away from this wretched place." He turned to Siy and then to Rebecca. "Your names were Siy and Rebecca, right? What do you think of joining Kraven and me on our journey to escape the cruelness of this world?"
Siy happily jumped up and down at the suggestion. “Yeah, sure! Maybe I could find my father along our journey!”

Pen

The game is on!
Sayaad was quite moved to have met others who wanted to join him on this journey. "Thank you," he started. "I promise to keep you all safe along the trek. It's pretty late now, so what do you all think of meeting at the central square tomorrow morning to plan the trip?"

Storm

Beck Nods as she takes her broom with her back to her rented room at the boarding house. It used to have Ocean View until they built across the street a taller Building. Beck snaps her fingers, and her clothes become her Pajamas, as she grabs a stuffed Black Cat and lays down to bed, going over the Day's Events.

MightyMario

Sayaad was quite moved to have met others who wanted to join him on this journey. "Thank you," he started. "I promise to keep you all safe along the trek. It's pretty late now, so what do you all think of meeting at the central square tomorrow morning to plan the trip?"
Siy nodded and rubbed her eyes, yawning to seal the deal. “Do you know where the nearest inn is? I hope they have a place for my cart...”

Pen

The game is on!
"I'm staying at a really cheap hostel nearby," Sayaad explained. "I'm sure there's spare beds there if you're interested, and I do recall seeing a storage there where guests could leave there larger belongings overnight."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom