• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Odyssey Saga RP

Pen

The game is on!
"Um... yes I'll have your cheapest food item from the menu, please," Sayaad requested. "Oh, and another cup of whatever it was I just drank! Thank you."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Beck refilled Sayaad's cup with the soapy wine and goes to procuring him a slice of cheese on a slice of stale soggy bread

Pen

The game is on!
While awaiting his bread, Sayaad continued to enjoy his beverage more with each sip. Well, maybe "enjoyed" is a bit too strong a word for it. He turned toward Kraven again.

"So anyway, Mr. Kraven, I'd actually been thinking of making my way south, to the Ruxong region. I hear there's plenty of open space in the Oaraf desert where one could build a peaceful home."

Storm

Beck keeps her mouth shut but makes a note they intend to head south. This could be her big break. She holds the dubious food just out of Arms reach of Sayaad
"250 Drachma"

Pen

The game is on!
Sayaad is starting to notice a pattern with this waitress. Is she really that doubtful he has money to pay with? Since he came to Blungos he had worked so hard to get new clothes that wouldn't make him look like the homeless man that he really is. Regardless, he handed her the sufficient coin, more confidently this time, in hopes to not come off as that poor.

Storm

Beck lays the bread in front og Sayaad, and puts the coin into the register, knowing full well she wouldnt get a tip otherwise. As the clock strikes 6, the Harbor Workers come in in droves. Beck hides behind the bar? Hoping to not be noticed too much by the rabble, but she had a job to do. Beck Steels herself for what is to come. Taking orders of Hard working men stressed out from work. She did as best as she could to be the medicine they needed within reason, before telling the cook the massive orders of Steak and Potatoes, Chicken Pies, and Fish and Chips, as well as a Keg of Beer.

Storm

The Bottle almost appears out of nowhere as Beck runs to the Kitchen and tells the cook to start on the Fish and Chips. The Chef takes massive slabs of Fish begins to fry en masse on a massive wok Fish Filets while he chops 50 pounds of Potatoes

Pen

The game is on!
After finishing his second cup of cheap wine, Sayaad ordered another one, this time making sure to hand the waitress the money right away. Though Kraven's response to him had been short, it still felt positive, which helped reassure Sayaad that he was doing the right thing.

"So if you don't mind me asking... Where are you from?" he asked Kraven after he had started eating his bread and drinking his third cup. "We don't tend to see a lot of Rahto around here."

"Greffuth..." Kraven replies softly, as if remembering fond memories, or something sad. "I decided to explore the world in hopes to find somewhere peaceful after my mothers death. As for my father, last I recall, he was drafted for this miserable war."

Pen

The game is on!
Sayaad's expression was saddened when he learned that Kraven's original home was part of Ruxong, which was a faction that he had spent a lot of his time in the war fighting.

"I'm really sorry about your loss," he said while gazing down into his wine cup. Having fought in the various wars around the area for a solid ten years of his life, Sayaad couldn't help but feel partially responsible for all the misery around them, but he also couldn't bring himself to open up about that part of his past.

"I come from the forest town of Yeznep to the east of here. War is all those bastards seem to understand, so I don't know if I can ever go back there..."

Storm

A couple glasses Beck were washing crash onto the floor, and Beck quickly goes for a broom to sweep up the shards. At this point she had forgotten about everyone else's orders and runs to gice them their orders. Becks focus was more on these pirates who sat at the bar anyhow, and these dock workers were semi-content drinking their keg and harassing the other customers around them. Beck was cursing the names of the three other waitresses who called in sick, leaving her alone out front, and her boss who wants every penny he can so will not close the tavern for anything.

As Beck returns to the Bar, placing the Fish and Chips in front of this Kiwi. She mumbles an "enjoy" before swiping the payment for a third glass of what will now forever be called Merlot Sol

Pen

The game is on!
Sayaad felt his mood brighten up a bit as the wine did its part. He noticed how hard the waitress was working, pushing herself to tend to all the customers all by herself.

"Excuse me, miss, I don't mean to pry," he started, showing his concern, "but are you holding up alright? You seem to be working yourself to the bone."

Storm

Startled at this man actually talking to her, she slowly goes for a dagger hidden on her thigh
"Heh heh. Sir, you...flatter me with your....concern. I have never been any...
Beck makes a run for ot to the back, approaching the cook
" Its that day, Ringo. I'm in"
The Chef and Beck High Five as the Chef pours grease on the open flame and then pours water on it. The Kitchen and restaraunt goes up in flames. The Boss Man comes out of his office
"That the **** is going o-- REBECCA. WHO IS TAKING CARE OF THE CUSTOMERS???"
A bolt of lightning stabs The Boss in the chest, putting him in Cardiac arrest
" I quit"

Before Kraven could take a bite of his food, let alone answer Sayaad, he heard the WOOSH and felt the heat of the fire and the owners surprised voice. Only to look up to see him get shot by lightning. Without thinking,, "Go for the girl!" exclaimed to Sayaad, then to the everyone else; "Everyone out! Fire!" all as he, in one fluid motion, pulled off his cloak, while he rocketed backward aiming his prosthetic toward the barowner shooting his, as he calls it, Talon Shot toward the old man grappling him, pulling the geezer back with Kraven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom