• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Odyssey Saga RP

Pen

The game is on!
Sayaad sat down by the fire too. He had stripped down to his underwear in order to get warm quicker. Naked bodies didn't bother him after all his years on the battlefield where the soldiers would live very close to one another 24/7. "Pardon me," he said to the others, assuming they were less accustomed to that kind of thing. "It's just out of practicality."

Sayaad's body was riddled with scars, big and small, and on his back was a large tattoo. It was difficult to make out what the tattoo depicted, as there were many scars covering it, as well as what looked like other tattoos that had been put there in order to cover up the main one.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Beck was also pretty much naked, but it's nothing she hadn't seen before. drills at the Compound. volleyball games at the beach. muscular men and women fighting to become Fangs and Eyes of the Serpent.
"Where did you serve, Sad Boy?"

Pen

The game is on!
Up until now Sayaad had been able to keep his own past hidden from the others. When Beck asked him the question he started feeling like a hypocrite for having asked all of them about their backstories without sharing his own. He didn't like talking about it, but at this point there was no sense in hiding it.

"All round the Ranean sea," he started. His gaze was fixed on the flames in front of him as he spoke. "My father brought me with him into the wars when I was still a boy. For a solid decade I fought without questioning my actions whatsoever. But that came to an end for me about three years ago. I have since sworn never to wield a weapon or inflict harm on anyone ever again." He lifted his gaze from the fire and looked at the others as he kept talking. "I've done some unforgivable things, so I won't blame any of you if you don't want anything to do with me. But I am committed to finding peace somewhere in this war-torn world - a place where I can help people live peacefully and where I can hopefully atone for the sins of my past..."

Storm

Beck's muscles tense but then go slack
"some promises are meant to be broken for the right reason, Sad Boy"
Beck scoots closer to Sayaad in an attempt to huddle the three of them to conserve body heat, trying not to make it as awkward as it sounds

Pen

The game is on!
Sayaad tried to ignore Becks comment about breaking one's promises since he was determined to keep his vow unbroken.

When Beck scooted closer to him he understood her intention right away and appreciated the initiative. He'd had to do this with his comrades on the battlefield many times. He looked over to Kraven, gesturing with his head to welcome him over to the warmth as well.

Storm

as Beck Looked at Sayyad, her heart skipped a beat, but she tried to keep it to herself, but the reddening of her cheeks was a dead giveaway as she tries to regain composure it backfires as her hand was already moving. she pulls it back quickly, holding onto Siy
"I've had similar experiences. I was trained in the Arcane Arts by the Archmages at Joratodoro, but Dad insisted I study some blade"

Storm

knowing that Sayaad would not hurt or hunt, Beck takes it upon herself to Hunt. She Takes Sayaad's Pants and goes out to hunt, Mana stone Sword in Hand. She sneaks up on a Bear Cub, and with a tear or two she snuffs it out, before the Mother takes notice, which Beck shocks it to death with Lightning. Beck brings the Bear Carcass into the shadow realm, and hops back to the Cave
"I hope you like Bear, because it's going to be like all we eat for like two weeks"

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
knowing that Sayaad would not hurt or hunt, Beck takes it upon herself to Hunt. She Takes Sayaad's Pants and goes out to hunt, Mana stone Sword in Hand. She sneaks up on a Bear Cub, and with a tear or two she snuffs it out, before the Mother takes notice, which Beck shocks it to death with Lightning. Beck brings the Bear Carcass into the shadow realm, and hops back to the Cave
"I hope you like Bear, because it's going to be like all we eat for like two weeks"
Okay...” Siy quietly replied.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Siy thought it smelled wonderful; she had only eaten bear on rare occasions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom