• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Odd Glitch when Battling Ganon...

So I got into the battle with Ganon, and at one point in the battle he smashed a pile of rocks and fairies came out. Naturally, I ran to it and caught one in my bottle. Then, another one healed me. Soon after I got the Master Sword back, then, moments later, I was killed...but my fairy healed me! Then, each time Ganon hit me after that, I took NO damage. It was very strange. I was NOT using Nayru's love so that's out of the question. Also, after you get the Master Sword back is he ONLY harmed by it? Cuz at the second part of the battle (after getting it back) I used Biggoron's sword and I must have hit him more than a dozen times, but he would not die.

Well, my guess is that you have to battle Ganon with the Master Sword. And with the no damage part, my guess you got lucky. But that is pretty odd, I'll say that. o.o

E

Exodus_

This is a very odd glitch. But you can use the Biggoron's through the whole battle which I recommend because it's more powerful then the Master Sword is. But for the final blow you need the Master Sword to kill Ganon.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Whoa that's weird. I guess maybe the game let u do crazy things. Like be made u invicible. The game might of mess up a little. But that's a weird glitch that happen to u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom