• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Odd eating habits...

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Whenever I eat something round or with crusts (cookies, burgers, unsliced sandwiches, poptarts, etc) I always eat them radially around the edges before I eat the middle. I have no idea why; I've done this since I was a kid. If I eat a sliced sandwich though, I eat it normally so it's something about there being a continuous edge on these things, I dunno.
I actually do the same thing (and this is what I came into this thread to post about, lol). My reasoning behind why I do this is that the "goodness" of what I'm eating (i.e. a burger) is in the middle, so I eat the "less good" part first so that I'm left with the "real good" part afterwards.

guys don't eat ice, es bad for your teeth
It can also be a sign that you have an iron deficiency, since a friend of mine used to chew ice and it later turned out she was anemic.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i eat onions on their own (generally fried) which the people around me always find really weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom