• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I will address this more thoroughly shortly. I never did pick out the larger prizes.

I ended up giving away over 40 Plushies for this giveaway for new members and everybody that won one should have gotten one by now.

In early-November I was intending on extending the contest through the end of the month. Was going to make a YouTube video to re-promote it as I don't think we did proper promotion for this giveaway so extending would help. I had camera issues and I acquired a brand new video camera at the end of November. Needed to get additional equipment to get everything functional the way I wanted. It just got delayed and put on the backburner, and somewhat forgotten.

I will address more thoroughly shortly.

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
I think i have given up all hope that they are actually giving something away. Unless they just contacted the winners privately. I still never got my link plushie. It must have gotten lost in the mail.
I got mine, it took a long time so you still might get it.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I will address this more thoroughly shortly. I never did pick out the larger prizes.

I ended up giving away over 40 Plushies for this giveaway for new members and everybody that won one should have gotten one by now.

In early-November I was intending on extending the contest through the end of the month. Was going to make a YouTube video to re-promote it as I don't think we did proper promotion for this giveaway so extending would help. I had camera issues and I acquired a brand new video camera at the end of November. Needed to get additional equipment to get everything functional the way I wanted. It just got delayed and put on the backburner, and somewhat forgotten.

I will address more thoroughly shortly.
We are extending again? Then at the very least can existing members be entered into the large prize raffle or at least make the statue only for existing members? Seems unfair to me that existing members have to compete with dozens of new users for the statue but don't even get a chance to win the large prizes. May as well make an alt and get 100 posts.

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
We are extending again? Then at the very least can existing members be entered into the large prize raffle or at least make the statue only for existing members? Seems unfair to me that existing members have to compete with dozens of new users for the statue but don't even get a chance to win the large prizes. May as well make an alt and get 100 posts.
All but the plush prize are available to existing members as well, if they have made 100+ posts during the contest period.

Jamie

All but the plush prize are available to existing members as well, if they have made 100+ posts during the contest period.
Untrue. Mases said only people who got the plush prize are eligible for the larger prizes. Only the statue is available for existing members. Hence, I'd be better off making an alt.

1. Large Prize (Listed below). For all new members that win a guaranteed prize, they will also be entered into a raffle and one winner will be drawn.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Untrue. Mases said only people who got the plush prize are eligible for the larger prizes. Only the statue is available for existing members. Hence, I'd be better off making an alt.
I have good reason to believe all members, new and existing, were indeed eligible for the large prize. However, I shall let Mases himself make the statement.

Jamie

I have good reason to believe all members, new and existing, were indeed eligible for the large prize. However, I shall let Mases himself make the statement.
I'm not talking about the statue if that's what you mean. I'm talking about the other raffle. There are three things. The plush, the large prize, and the grand prize.
  1. Large Prize (Listed below). For all new members that win a guaranteed prize, they will also be entered into a raffle and one winner will be drawn.
If existing members are also entered then this is about as unclear as humanly possible.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm not talking about the statue if that's what you mean. I'm talking about the other raffle. There are three things. The plush, the large prize, and the grand prize.
I know. I was talking about the large prize. I have good reason to believe everybody is eligible to win it.

Jamie

I know. I was talking about the large prize. I have good reason to believe everybody is eligible to win it.
Oh, you won. You little ****er. What did you get?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom