• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Ochi's Art Junk

The SS image looks great with how far it's going already, I guess for a suggestion may throw a few character flying in the back and then get it colored in? I think it'd look cool regardless of whateer in the end.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
The SS image looks great with how far it's going already, I guess for a suggestion may throw a few character flying in the back and then get it colored in? I think it'd look cool regardless of whateer in the end.

When I start a drawing where I'm getting nowhere, I normally just leave it;; Sorry, but thank you for the suggestions! I'll consider it next time when I draw something similar!

And thank you, Rainy!

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Shamelessly advertising--
Hey guys, I started a Tumblr ask Blog because I was bored as heck.
I'll be posting a lot of stuff on there if I get more questions.

Well? Go ahead-- Ask Impa something!

Since noone else is raising their hand, I think I'll start the Art Collaboration soon; I just need more options and opinions from you guys;;
Other than that, I'm free from other major projects so I'm back to drawing more junk for myself :D!
Thanks again, guys!

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Okay, before I bump more important threads I have a bunch of updates.

JUNK UPDATES!
Some dumb drawing of Link some someone else's concept. I just liked the nose, okay ):?
Newcanvas.png
I dunno. Look at those legs, they're awful!
Heavily inspired by mmmira's style on DA. o3o!
someskank.png

POTENTIAL SPOILER? VIEW AT OWN RISK-- AGAIN?
Something drawn over at the 'Ask Impa' blog. I kinda liked it.
lolidunno.png

---
Thanks to GerudoGirl, I guess the Zelda Dungeon Art Collab is a-up and a-running!

---
On another note, my tablet nib is running out and it's running out FAST!
I'm really new to this tablet thing so a little help would be nice!
I have a choice between;

[5 PACK] Hard Felt Nibs ------------ $11.00 (AUD)
[5 PACK] Standard Black Pen Nibs -- $11.00 (AUD)
[5 PACK] Stroke Nibs -------------- $19.00 (AUD)
[5 PACK] Flex Nibs -----------------$15.00 (AUD)

Thanks again guys!

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Thank you!!

As for your Nabooru (She's gorgeous by the way!), you don't need to worry. I'll be keeping her with the other entries!
After I have all of the submissions, I'll plan out the final piece and tie-up the Collab!

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Thanks Rainy <3! You're such a sweetheart!

Sorry for always replying late-- I just want to update with art so you guys won't have to look forward to text updates;;

Damn, I want Hyrule Historia so much. When I saw the early concepts for Fi, I had to draw it-- She's gorgeous!
fiearlyconcept.png

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Thank you so much Rainy!
Nonsense, Crimson Pearl, your art is wonderful!
And Celtic-- uhh... YEAH! Thanks!

If you follow me on DA, you're just going to find the same drawings >w<! I'll try to draw some exclusive stuff for a change.
I had this image in my head that I couldn't quite put canvas as well as I would've liked.
The rough sketches always look different to the final outcome; I've picked up some strange habit during colouring phases where I start to do lineless art.

It's a pretty big image where you can see the icky mistakes and marks (:
I know the proportions are way off-- I wanted some kind of wishy-washy dreamy feel.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T FINISHED TWILIGHT PRINCESS.
promo01-1.png
Edit: Fixed the typo and moved text to the corner.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom