• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Ochi's Art Junk

Deeds

no text
Ah, Raindrop, you're words of encouragement are so warming :>!

Also; just finished this today.
impaandzelda.png

'Taking a break'

Enjoy :D!
EDIT: Just noticed the clouds look like crap; might fix that.
Holy, that is insane. Tell me how you can steady the mouse so much, unbelievably good.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Thank you :D!
I drew that one with both Tablet and Mouse. I recently got my own Tablet a few weeks ago so my working process is now easier and quicker!
I started another 'serious' piece yesterday, so stay tuned!

Also-- Welcome to Zelda Dungeon!
Enjoy your time here and have fun :>

---
Finished the drawing I was talking about!
"My purpose here is complete."
Descended from the heavens, now resting below the surface...
IN GANONDORF'S HEAD.
I'll never look at the Master Sword the same way again.

This didn't turn out as good as I would've liked :U
THIS SYMBOLISMMM.
phee.png

Last edited:

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Thank you everyone for your kind feedback <3!

But... I've run into a small crisis...;;
I've lost my tablet pen last night... I don't even know how! I had it with me for the whole day, yet, by the time I realised that it wasn't in my hands, it was too late!
I've been looking everywhere! I can't buy a new one because I'm broke as hell and If my dad finds out he'll flip and start treating me like **** again (we just got over a sensitive dispute).

I know this is a weird question, but-- Do you have any ideas where it could be??

Edit: FOUND IT!

On a better note, I really want to start some sort of Art Collab with all the fellow artists on Zelda Dungeon!! I'm not sure where to start, but if you're interested, it'd be nice to have a helping hand!

Last edited:

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
OOOH! OOH! Collab? Me please? *waves hand frantically* That would be so fun to do with you! <3

Edit: Also, perhaps start a thread about it on the forums? :3 I'm sure others would join in too!

And I'm glad you found your tablet pen! D: I know how it feels to lose it temporarily. >>; It is not fun. :sweat: I panicked the last time I lost mine and was up until like 3:00am looking for it when I finally found it lodged in between the couch cushions. :/

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
I've been caught up with other projects, so this is kindof a last minute Christmas thing;;

I'm not much of the shipper, but these two are too cute :U
xmas2011.png

I hope you all have a ripper of a great Holiday!

Medri

Erus Per Tempus
I've been caught up with other projects, so this is kindof a last minute Christmas thing;;

I'm not much of the shipper, but these two are too cute :U
xmas2011.png

I hope you all have a ripper of a great Holiday!

Very cute piece. Thanks for the christmas cheer.

Ah Ochibi... I don't understand why you named this thread Ochibi's art junk, because your drawing are AMAZING (makes me feel like mine are junk lol).
Anyway keep up your amazing performance!

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Thank you, everyone! Again, I hope you all have a great Holiday!
On another note, I'm trying to start an Art Collaboration, so all you talented people are invited! Don't be shy! Show your face!

Now let's update with some art :U

MAYBE SKYWARD SWORD SPOILERS? OPEN TAG AT OWN RISK?
My rendition of Hylia way before the Manga came out;; I didn't want her to be another pretty girl, but a mature, beautiful woman. I didn't want her to be a 'sex god' either, wearing nothing but a table cloth, but her clothes had to be suitable in combat-- So this was the outcome?
hyliadraft.png

hyliashink.png

NOT A SPOILER. IT'S OKAY, MATE.
Skyloft Link for an Art Collab over on DA.
He's supposed to be readying the Sailcloth as he runs towards the edge of-- something;;
I'm awful with proportions and poses; I'm going through a style change again. Bad colouring is baaddd
sscollab.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom