• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Ocean Waves: Should I Continue?

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Hey Zelda Dungeon peeps, Master Sword13 here. So for some of you, you know I started a small story a while ago called Ocean Waves. That story was not very successful in my opinion, but I still liked doing it. Anyway, there's a point to this whole discussion.

My question is this; should I continue the story or not? for those of you who haven't read my story, you might need to look a bit for it, as I haven't updated it in a while with any new chapters, because I've been busy with life. Let it be noted that if the poll is successful and people want me to continue, (around 20 or 25) then I'll continue. However, let it be warned that chapters will come fairly slowly, as I need to find a good amount of time to work on the story.

I urge you to cast your vote in the poll if I can get it to work, and if you haven't read my story please go check it out. The Discussion is General Art: Ocean Waves. Please check it out, and I enjoy writing, so it'd be REALLY cool to have a lot of people enjoying my stories. I hope you guys and girls help me out, because I want to write the story for YOU, not me.

Please get back soon, and help me make this decision. THANKS!

EDIT: Okay, it didn't work. So now just post your opinion and get back to me. Once again, THANKS!!!

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
What poll? Where is it?

Anyway, you should continue it. Never give up, never surrender, never lower your guard and give in. To infinity, and beyond. :P You should continue the story if you like writing it, that's all that matters here, really.

Jedizora

:right:
You should keep writing. You seem to like it and if at least one person likes it, then you should keep going.

Jedizora

:right:
Wow, I'm not sure if I should be happy or not. But thank you. You do know that you have 181 seprate users that read it? Tahts a lot for a fanfic thats only been up for a couple of weeks.

G

Gohma Arigoto

Well if you want my opinion, I suggest you keep writing the story. Oh btw, I'm new here so I was wondering how do you post two things one after the other without them combining into one post??

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Yes, there is. Just go to your old post and click, "Edit Post" and you can change it. I recommend typing "EDIT" before the edit, so people know it's an update.
@jedizora: Wow, it went up a LOT since the last time I checked it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom