• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarinas

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I'm just curious as to who else on ZD plays the ocarina. If you do, what kind is it? Also you may want to post a picture, if you have one.

I have two ocarinas, one old four-hole ocarina that's not really anything special, and another one that I just got recently from Songbird Ocarinas. (Check them out at this link, they even sell OoT replicas! http://songbirdocarina.com/ )

Here's a pic that's on the site:
chrome_12SG_blue1.jpg

How about you guys?

Attachments

• chrome_12SG_blue1_thumb.jpg
    chrome_12SG_blue1_thumb.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Djinn

and Tonic
I had a normal four hole necklace ocarina I picked up at a craft show years ago. I never did have much skill at playing it. But again since I love collecting all things Zelda someone got me this.

picture099m.jpg

Very basic but it is the shape I was after at the time. That and I had only played a four hole ocarina anyway. It also came with a little book on how to play various songs from OoT, and trying to play the lost woods song I have gotten much better at playing it. Still not too skilled at some of the more complex songs though.

jelojuice

Raging Homosapien
Umm...I have the iPod touch app which is the Smule Ocarina...it has four holes, don't really know if it counts as an ACTUAL ocarina..most likely does not sound as realistic but yesh. That is what I have. :3

Ghosi

Schmetterling
My little bro who is also on ZD, Byrne, has one of them. He has the sweet potato one, the one with the Triforce on it. I'm actually planning on getting the shield ocarina soon, because it seems really cool.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I have a four holed Ocarina that's in the shape of a pig. I can play most songs since I played musical instrument before. I can play the lost woods song, but it's kind of hard considering it's a pig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom