• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art OcarinaBoy's Ocarinart

I'm somewhat of an artist in my free time. Drawing is one of my favourite hobbies, second only to video games. I've become a bit more savvy with the forum, so I decided that I would share some of my art with all of you:

attachment.php
<-I've expressed my love for Absol before. This particular drawing came about because of a fairly boring day of school. It is also my most recent work.

attachment.php
<-I am a major Metal Gear Solid fan, and I consider this one of my best drawings. I put the most work into shading The Fury's helmet. I drew this one about a year ago.

attachment.php
<-The Sorrow was my favourite member of the Cobra Unit. I believe I drew this one before The Fury (I'm not sure, though. I drew both around the same time).

attachment.php
<-Gray Fox was just awesome. He was the best cyborg ninja in my mind. There is a version of this with colour in my "Random Drawings" album. I drew this one about one and a half to two years ago.

attachment.php
[/IMG]
<-Link's Awakening was one of my favourite Zelda games. The ending had a fairly emotional impact on me, and because of this, I felt compelled to recreate that scene. (Note: I am very protective of spoilers and such, and I am not sure if this drawing would give away too much to someone who hasn't finished the game. I have used a spoiler tag just to be safe. Look on at your own risk).

There are a few more drawings in my album, if you'd like to take a look. Let me know what you think!:)

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The drawings are amazing, OcarinaBoy. I really like the Absol drawing. I think it's an Absol...I don't know. Anyway, They looks super cool. Great work and like to see more^^

The LA one looks super adorable and beautiful. You have talent, young OcarinaBoy. Great work:yes:

Thank you both!:) Unfortunately, I don't draw as often as I would like right now (school is taking up a good bit of my time), so I'm not sure how often I'll be updating this thread and my album. However, I can tell you that there will be more pokemon drawings. I have gotten way more into pokemon recently.

I finally drew more things! YAY!:party:
First off, these pictures are really big. (Sorry, but when I tried to resize them the detail went out the window)

attachment.php
<- My sister is a big fan of Death Note and wanted me to draw this in her notebook. I think I made her sufficiently happy with this.

attachment.php
<- I got really into Link's Awakening again and spent a good 20 minutes or so essentially recreating the title screen.

attachment.php
<- Boom. Random eyeball. I don't even know what compelled me to draw this one, but here it is.

attachment.php
<- This is by far my favourite drawing as of right now. I recently got back into Naruto since Toonami picked it back up (uncut, I might add), so I decided to spend a good 5 hours drawing my favourite character (I did not sleep that night). I am almost unreasonably proud of this one.

One update within a year. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. Like before, I left a few drawings in my album if you want a look. Here's to hoping I can draw more in a shorter period this time.:)

bunny

birb overlord
You're a great artist, OcarinaBoy! Your lines and shading is very smooth. You definitely have a talent. Keep it up. C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom