• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina Vs Harp

Ocarina or Harp?

• Ocarina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harp

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

shaymin1

Derp.
I like the Ocarina better.

I think it had more use and I personally just like the Ocarina too. The Lyre was still good IMO but I just think that they should have made more use for it.

ocarina its used more throughout all of the games and has a much more fufilling perpose to the hero, also the classics always win

"Corection", it is called the Goddess's Harp. And I personally like the Ocarina better, it is easier to use.
actually it doesn't matter what the creators call it, katelynn is actually correct in calling it a lyre, a harp is a huge instrument like this harp.jpg
its a much bigger instrument, while a lyre is what is used in the game and is carried around and can fit into your hand nintendo eithr had a mistraslation or called it a harp, because most people don't or wouldn't know what a lyre is

Last edited:
E

elf129

Ocarina- the songs are way better and the harp/lyre is way harder to play

Impa

Sheikahchu
Neither. The next Link should have a ukulele. The Ukulele of Time.

But seriously, I like the harp better as an instrument for Link to have used; however, I dislike the usage of it in Skyward Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom