• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina Vs Harp

Ocarina or Harp?

• Ocarina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harp

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Corection. It is not a Harp, but indeed a Lyre. The Lyre, used by both Zelda from SS, and Sheik from OoT is a facinating intrument. Being it was passed down from the Goddess Hylia, the power it contains might be limitless. The Ocarina of Time however, is also used my the Royal Princess Zelda. Both have unique super-natural powers and compensate a specific derived magic, usually the ancient Goddess(s) Din, Nayru and Farore.

I think you should've atleast added an option for 'Both' Instruments.

Last edited:
G

glaceer

ocarina for sure, I mean, the lyre is pretty random, you can't play any real tunes or songs whenever you want, the howl in tp was better lawl

O

Oceanbear1

I know for all intensive purposes its a lyre, but they call it a harp in the game, so shouldn't we call it a harp...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's a harp, by ingame measures. Shouldn't matter because the two instruments are very similar :dry:

I pick the Ocarina because the tunes are...awesome, the songs are more memorable in my opinion and it seems much simpler than the harp (not talking about ingame use, but as an instrument).

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The Ocarina is my choice. The Ocarina gives the songs some beautiful flow that makes the songs so awesome. The Tune of the Ocarina is kind of easier to use.

IllehNylund

Mr. Hermelin
I don't know i love them both alot but ill probably say the Harp Because I love the Songs you play on it like the Ballad of the Godess and The Song of the Hero.

H

heroshadeshadow

i know this is pretty random, but how do you make one of those poll box thing's

Demise

Army Strong
i know this is pretty random, but how do you make one of those poll box thing's

When you make a thread you will get the option to make a poll towards the bottom.

And I liked the ocarina, Simply because you could play any song at any time, the harp you couldn't really pick a song at any time you wanted to play, but if I can throw this in hear I liked Majora's Mask, how you could switch between races and use different instruments, and they would all sound different I loved the drums.

Gotta say Ocarina. Much more variety with the songs and quite honestly I like the songs a lot better for the Ocarina than the Lyre/Harp/whatever you would like to call it. And it's easier to play (...I didn't like playing with Kina very much. Darn customers...).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom